OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My dawgs came up with the big win on the road against Notre Dame. After Eason's injury I had this one going down in the loss column. Starting a true freshman on the road against a top 25 team and winning? Incredible.
- Defense looked incredible, ND's only TD came off a turnover where we gave them the ball in the redzone.
- Fromm looked like a freshman.; he stared down receivers and missed some open throws but he stayed composed which is a big deal in road games. I want Eason back ASAP though.
- Our receiving corp looks like they're ready to take the next step.
- Offensive line looked improved as well. We opened up some big holes in the running game as the game went on
- I see us being 7-0 going into the Florida game and potentially 10-0 going in to Auburn game.

You're losing at Tennessee.

A&M - Chip, Chad Morris, Holgo, and Frank Wilson.

ND - Schiano, and Joe Moorhead (perfect fit IMO).

Chip shouldn't want that A&M job and they'd be foolish to hire him. No chance they hire another black coach right after Kevin (assuming he's fired this year.)

ND won't hire Moorhead.

Chip shouldn't want that A&M job and they'd be foolish to hire him. No chance they hire another black coach right after Kevin (assuming he's fired this year.)

ND won't hire Moorhead.

This dude went to a NCG with Darron Thomas and Jeff Maehl. Even if it's true he loathes recruiting just by location alone he'll have more talent than he had at UO.

You're probably right about Frank Wilson.

He was previously the HC at Catholic university, and is one of the best HC candidates available this cycle. ND's subway alums will like his North Eastern roots as well.

i wouldn't be so sure.

DJVQC0yXoAEAH7B.jpg

:smokin :nthat:

Have a feeling Speight/Harbaugh are going to lose Michigan 2 games this year and be just pedestrian enough to lose 1 maybe 2 more... The guy hasn't improved at all and Harbaugh sticking with him and allowing him to hold the ball where his terrible arm, bad mechanics lead to over throws and late throws... May need the Special Teams to steal some games

Have to remember we got a young receivers plus Speights issues are fixable. Let's not forget he made some plays at the end of two final games. He's a game manager at best, plus he's doing too much.

A&M - Chip, Chad Morris, Holgo, and Frank Wilson.
Chip is a no-go. Bad fit. Cultural nightmare. I'd enjoy watching everyone involved burn to the ground if it went that direction. Disaster.

Holgerson - Sumlin coaching family - no shot.

Chad Morris and Frank Wilson would make sense - But they've gotta win. No way A&M can hire a guy that wins 6 or 7 games at SMU or UTSA.
One name to watch in that pool - Philip Montgomery... He's actually won.

They'll aim CRAZY high, and try to make someone a Top 3-5 salary offer they can't refuse... Chris Petersen (A&M's AD and President brought him to Washington - But no shot), Gary Patterson and Mike Gundy because their names come up every time a job opens in this region...

I've heard specific mentions of Dan Mullen and Derek Mason by someone I know down there.

Mullen could be a possibility at ND as well, totally forgot him. He was a GA there when Meyer was their WRs coach.

Derek Mason is a great DC, but I don't see how he's a improvement over Sumlin as a HC at this point.

Montgomery has that Baylor stink on him.

Yeah the way they beat *** he should've owned it

Props to Urbs and Wilson for having JT carry the ball more than Weber/Dobbins COMBINED :smh:
Damn, all we heard all offseason was how Kevin Wilson was going to have this offense humming on another level.

What would need to happen for Haskins to get some burn?

Being down to UMD?

He will leave JT in until we lose another game and the seasons a wash, then he will make a change. I've noticed he lets things get really bad until a loss then does something after the fact.

2014 JT ain't walking through that door

He will leave JT in until we lose another game and the seasons a wash, then he will make a change. I've noticed he lets things get really bad until a loss then does something after the fact.

2014 JT ain't walking through that door

That 2014 O ain't walking through the door.

JT is who he is. He's plateaued as a player and the talent everywhere else on that O has regressed. System QB.

Haskins wouldn't fix your problems at WR, but he's got the arm to fit the ball into some tighter windows, and would add more of a vertical element to your passing game.

Back
Top Bottom