**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Im such an idiot

I benched Aaron Rodgers and played Matt Ryan :sick::stoneface:

I'd be more heated if I didn't have Melvin Gordon and Zeke on Deck

Crosby gotta be ******* kidding me man

Most stacked team in the league got 24 off TNF to start the week and we finish woth 1 player and score 43 :smh:

L in main league again

What a waste of a season, don’t even care about the money. **** is all luck man

Packers need to #FreeAaronJones this should have been the game to do it :smh: .

Golladay :pimp: I need Rivers to do the damn thing in the 2nd half so I have a shot come MNF with Michael Thomas.

gurley did his thing for me but im still down 30 with thompson and DAL kicker left. opponent has alfred blue and paul richardson

If crosby does his job and at least gives me 7, thats a 14 pt swing for me and im only down 8 going in to SNF with Hopkins and any defense leftover vs his Thomas

Thats even with 30 from conner on the bench :smh:

Crosby cost me

My main league, we got a dude who has won the league 3 out o the last 4 years and it's infuriating. He has been in the bottom-third in the league in total points each season. Getting by on 76-69 type wins.

He beat me last season in the playoffs by 2 pts, after Kamar got injured in that first drive vs ATL :smh: THis season he's about to go 4-1, tied for 2nd, while being 9th in total points. I can't believe it.

Got offered his Melvin Gordon & Tarik Cohen for my Tyreek Hill, Will Fuller, & Kenyan Drake (PPR)

Other RB's: Mark Ingram, Marshawn Lynch, Jay Ajayi, Alex Collins, Aaron Jones. Tevin Coleman

Other WR's: Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham, Corey Davis

Anyone have that Mayweather “L” gif or Sesame Street “L” gif handy? I need to pass out some L’s in my leagues :smokin

Back
Top Bottom