**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Up 56 with Deshaun and Nuk still to go against his Dak and Zeke.

OBJ :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Mixon :pimp:
Yeldon :pimp:
Rivers :pimp: :pimp:

I’m still cutting Crosby though after this week. Dude was hot garbage today.

Up 18

They have Ingram left
I have J.Reed left

I should have it in the bag, but I'm not trusting anything.

Got offered his Melvin Gordon & Tarik Cohen for my Tyreek Hill, Will Fuller, & Kenyan Drake (PPR)

Other RB's: Mark Ingram, Marshawn Lynch, Jay Ajayi, Alex Collins, Aaron Jones. Tevin Coleman

Other WR's: Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham, Corey Davis

Take that and run. Gordon is a God damn fantasy beast that will get you 15-20 points per week.

I'd turn around after that trade and try to get another wr with collins or ajayi. I'd get rid of ajayi. Dude literally playing with a broken back

Was up 20 with 2 minutes left in the eagles and the cardinals games. Guy got 20 garbage time points from ertz and David johnson and beat me by 1. That was a tough *** loss

So I already won my matchup but in this league I’m in the weekly high score gets $50 each week. I’m 17 points behind the top score and he doesn’t have anybody left while I have Jordan Reed and Chris Thompson (0.5 PPR). I didn’t pick up a kicker for this week cause I didn’t wanna drop anybody on my bench but I could drop Crowder on my bench for Dustin Hopkins.

Think it’s worth it? We start three WR’s each week and my WR’s are Beckham, Thielen, Sanders, John Brown and Crowder.

If crosby does his job id be winning by 10 without playing a defense. I would have then chosen Dallas most likely for a defense so id be up 15 vs his Thomas tomorrow.

Instead .. im down 14 so im not gonna even bother picking up a D

-7 from Crosby. Even if he just missed the 50 yd & 1 of the 40 yd he still has 15. Dude basically missed EVERY kick (made 1 pat)

And it wouldnt even matter that i left 30 on thebench with conner

Last edited:
So I already won my matchup but in this league I’m in the weekly high score gets $50 each week. I’m 17 points behind the top score and he doesn’t have anybody left while I have Jordan Reed and Chris Thompson (0.5 PPR). I didn’t pick up a kicker for this week cause I didn’t wanna drop anybody on my bench but I could drop Crowder on my bench for Dustin Hopkins.

Think it’s worth it? We start three WR’s each week and my WR’s are Beckham, Thielen, Sanders, John Brown and Crowder.
I would hold on to Crowder.

Let thompson & reed bring you home

Up 26.8 in a .5ppr league no other players to go

Opponent has Jordan Reed and Lutz.

I hope they both suck *** tomorrow.

well my first loss of the season.

Lost by .6

That goose egg from Brandon Cooks did me in. Just hope dude is ok after that horrid hit he took.

Side note: My Cowboys are hot garbage.

Taking my first L in my work league. I'm up about 2 pts with no one left & opponent has Michael Thomas.

I have MT in my main league and I'm down 132.50 to 117.25. He also has Paul Richardson tn. What ya guys think?

Back
Top Bottom