**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

We don’t know what’s going on in his life. Maybe he just caught his wife having an affair with the his teammate. It’s happened in sports before.

Was offered the following trade:

Corey Davis
Jaguars D

for my Calvin Ridley

my other WRs

Mike Evans
Amari Cooper
Keelan Cole

I streamline defenses.

getback getback I have the Jags D/ST, and they have been meh as far as putting up points. 15 WK1, and then from there 6, 7, 9 & 7 yesterday. I'm not dropping them by any means. I just expected to avg 10-13 per week with them.

I'm going to be 5-0 after tonight and I feel like I'm one more RB away from being able to protect my team and win it all this year.

My current Roster is

QB: Mahomes
RB: Kamara / Dion Lewis / Crowell / Chubb
WR: Evans / Golladay / Corey Davis / Amari / Ridley
TE: Burton / Ebron
K. Butker from KC

It's a 12 man PPR / Keeper League. Kamara was my only keeper and I'll have to drop him this season as I've maxed out my years with him, but I'm going to ride with him til the wheels fall off.

Would any of y'all make a trade for another pass catching RB or can I make up the points with my WR's in the flex spot? Dion Lewis has been underwhelming for me so far aside from Week 4.

I'm targeting a few people. Mixon (Dude only wants Kamara for him though) / Chris Thompson / Lindsay

I'm going to be 5-0 after tonight and I feel like I'm one more RB away from being able to protect my team and win it all this year.

My current Roster is

K. Butker from KC

It's a 12 man PPR / Keeper League. Kamara was my only keeper and I'll have to drop him this season as I've maxed out my years with him, but I'm going to ride with him til the wheels fall off.

Would any of y'all make a trade for another pass catching RB or can I make up the points with my WR's in the flex spot? Dion Lewis has been underwhelming for me so far aside from Week 4.

I'm targeting a few people. Mixon (Dude only wants Kamara for him though) / Chris Thompson / Lindsay

I own Lindsay and he has been pretty steady. You should go after him or CT for sure. Mixon will cost ya off name/potential, but you may be able to try a straight-up Dion for either of the other two.

My current Roster is

K. Butker from KC

Lindsay or you can look to buy low with Cook.

My current Roster is

K. Butker from KC

I’d look at who needs a TE and move Ebron plus Crowell for a RB upgrade ASAP. Your team is overachieving right now cause of some ridiculous games from Kamara, Mahomes, Evans, Ridley, Crowell, Davis and Ebron.

Mahomes, Kamara, Evans and Golladay are the only guys on your team I can see sustaining their level of play throughout the season.

I really have no trade chips on my bench, it's frustrating. If I were to move a guy like JuJu or Golladay, I could probably package them for a better RB than I currently have, but then I take a hit at WR. What ya guys think?

QB: Rivers
RB: Bell (N/A at the moment), Lindsay, Cohen, Aaron Jones, & Collins
WR: MT, JuJu, Golladay, Josh Gordon & Keke
TE: Burton & Uzomah (just for this wk, will be dropping him)
K: Tucker
D/ST: Jags

just wanted an opinion, we got two guys in our league who are brothers, a trade just got accepted and I refuse to believe this is a legitimate trade.

Brother #1 is sending out Amari Cooper

Brother #2 is sending out Phillip Lindsay and Chris Hogan.

Brother #1 is desperate for some RB help but Brother #2 is as well since he has Fournette out and on his IR for the mean time, his other RB are Drake, A. Jones, and Mack. So really one or two serviceable RB and out of the 4 he has on his roster I would say Lindsay has been the best.

there's no way my commish could approve this right? deal doesn't make sense to me at all.

just wanted an opinion, we got two guys in our league who are brothers, a trade just got accepted and I refuse to believe this is a legitimate trade.

Brother #1 is sending out Amari Cooper

Brother #2 is sending out Phillip Lindsay and Chris Hogan.

Brother #1 is desperate for some RB help but Brother #2 is as well since he has Fournette out and on his IR for the mean time, his other RB are Drake, A. Jones, and Mack. So really one or two serviceable RB and out of the 4 he has on his roster I would say Lindsay has been the best.

there's no way my commish could approve this right? deal doesn't make sense to me at all.

Cooper for Lindsay really isn’t that terrible. Brother #2 probably just thinks he can start Drake and Aaron Jones in the meantime til Fournette gets back.

Cooper for Lindsay really isn’t that terrible. Brother #2 probably just thinks he can start Drake and Aaron Jones in the meantime til Fournette gets back.
Yea I was gonna say straight up them two sure but the. Throwing in hogan? That’s overkill who’s been just as bad as cooper.

Keep in mind both teams are bad and brother #1 has been trying to get a RB for weeks so I mean idk maybe I’m looking into it too much but then both have WR where it made no sense for Brother #2

I’d look at who needs a TE and move Ebron plus Crowell for a RB upgrade ASAP. Your team is overachieving right now cause of some ridiculous games from Kamara, Mahomes, Evans, Ridley, Crowell, Davis and Ebron.

Mahomes, Kamara, Evans and Golladay are the only guys on your team I can see sustaining their level of play throughout the season.

What's crazy is Crowell was on my bench this week, Ridley wasn't even on my team the 2 weeks he went off I was able to scoop him on waivers.

Ebron went crazy for me this week on Burtons Bye.

I might try and package the 2 like you said for an RB.

My Starters are normally

Mahomes
Kamara
Lewis
Evans
Golladay
Burton
Amari or Crowell

I just offered up Ebron for Lindsay. Dude has no TE and has Zeke / Hyde / Mack & Aaron Jones as well

Last edited:
And why tf is GB ******* around. Rodgers even said they needa get this guy involved more

Sorry just frustrated cuz my RBs aren’t that great and I was hoping jones would be used more haha

Was offered the following trade:

Corey Davis
Jaguars D

for my Calvin Ridley

my other WRs

Mike Evans
Amari Cooper
Keelan Cole

I streamline defenses.

I personally wouldn't take that trade. Not a big fan of trading for a defense. Plus I like Ridley over Davis.

I have Lindsay & Aaron Jones. I'm still waiting for Jones to be involved more. McCarthy has this obsession with Williams.

I'm trying to strike now. He has Austin Sefarian Jenkins as his TE and he just went down on the IR for the year. The rest of his team is:

OBJ / Thielen / Edelman
Zeke / Hyde/ Aaron Jones / Lindsay / Mack

He's not really ever taking OBJ / Zeke /Edelman / Thielen out. So that covers his Flex and 2 Wr spots. He has no TE.

I'm just not sold on Aaron Jones. Plus.. **** the Packers.

He countered with my Golloday and Ebron for His Edelman and Lindsay.

Thoughts? My other WRs are Amari Ridley Mike Evans Corey Davis

I'm trying to strike now. He has Austin Sefarian Jenkins as his TE and he just went down on the IR for the year. The rest of his team is:

OBJ / Thielen / Edelman
Zeke / Hyde/ Aaron Jones / Lindsay / Mack

He's not really ever taking OBJ / Zeke /Edelman / Thielen out. So that covers his Flex and 2 Wr spots. He has no TE.

I'm just not sold on Aaron Jones. Plus.. **** the Packers.

He countered with my Golloday and Ebron for His Edelman and Lindsay.

Thoughts? My other WRs are Amari Ridley Mike Evans Corey Davis

whose your other tight end?

Back
Top Bottom