**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

With Marvin and Tate still there I can’t see how his numbers take some huge jump unless he gets a **** ton of red zone targets.
Dude is the only big targer guy they have.... THey will play from behind all season and will need to throw to win alot of games this season... He will be a red zone monster...

Diggs' injury history is scary but you're not getting a better WR than him in the 3rd-4th round

Dude is the only big targer guy they have.... THey will play from behind all season and will need to throw to win alot of games this season... He will be a red zone monster...

Marvin Jones might be the best jump ball receiver in the entire NFL right now.

He dropped a lot of those big jump balls too...

Pretty sure I read he had the highest rate of contested jump balls in the whole NFL this past year. He had drop issues in the past but definitely not last season. Dude was a top 10 fantasy WR basically the entire season.

Gotta decide on a keeper for this year...

Dalvin Cook at a 5th or Kareem Hunt at a 9th...

Kareem seems like the obvious choice, but something about Dalvin is super appealing to me, even at the higher price.

Really lost interest in playing this year, yet my friends won't let replace me in the league. Smh.

Gotta decide on a keeper for this year...

Dalvin Cook at a 5th or Kareem Hunt at a 9th...

Kareem seems like the obvious choice, but something about Dalvin is super appealing to me, even at the higher price.
HUNT

Marvin Jones stats from last year....

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-13_10-56-26.png
    upload_2018-8-13_10-56-26.png
    874.6 KB · Views: 13
stats are pretty even except the catch rate and drop rate is better for Golladay than Jones...

i see Jones and Golladay on the outside with Tate in the slot

you said he had better catch rates and less dropped balls and that was wrong.... I personally like Baby Tron better... not saying id pass on marvin if he's sitting there but Stafford misses throwing those jump balls up to Calvin and Kenny is the next best thing!

you said he had better catch rates and less dropped balls and that was wrong.... I personally like Baby Tron better... not saying id pass on marvin if he's sitting there but Stafford misses throwing those jump balls up to Calvin and Kenny is the next best thing!

Are you actually Kenny Golloday?

Jordy Nelson. What are people's thoughts? I'm of the opinion that Cooper is an overrated turd so I may take a flier on him later if he lasts to the 90s-100s.

Wr3, I think there’s a lot more players that’ll give you more upside than Jordy. I’ve done some mocks where he wasn’t selected at all

Jordy Nelson. What are people's thoughts? I'm of the opinion that Cooper is an overrated turd so I may take a flier on him later if he lasts to the 90s-100s.

Would not mind taking a chance on him at that point in the draft. Dude was a 2nd round pick just last year.

First time doing half point ppr... Is it really that much different than full point???

Is there like a “cheat sheet”???

Back
Top Bottom