**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I was able to watch the Lions first preseason game over lunch. I'm with nick. nick. , Kerryon is the truth. Even if he gets vulchered by Blount, he will still be involved in the pass game.

I was able to watch the Lions first preseason game over lunch. I'm with nick. nick. , Kerryon is the truth. Even if he gets vulchered by Blount, he will still be involved in the pass game.

Might take a couple weeks before Detroit puts their full trust in him but it'll happen sooner rather than later.

He's the best RB on the roster, plays in a high powered offense, and they've quietly built a very good OL unit. Don't hesitate to take him in the 7th-8th.

Would not mind taking a chance on him at that point in the draft. Dude was a 2nd round pick just last year.

Some kid in my league took him 7th overall :sick: was worse than Dez going 11th before me at 12.

Stafford might be my main fantasy QB this year. Maybe grab him and Alex Smith. Or just stash Jameis for the first three weeks behind Stafford.

Stafford might be my main fantasy QB this year. Maybe grab him and Alex Smith. Or just stash Jameis for the first three weeks behind Stafford.

Why you bothering with Jameis? :lol:

Unless value is there, I think I'm going to draft only 1 QB and just stream one when I need to.

Why you bothering with Jameis? :lol:

Unless value is there, I think I'm going to draft only 1 QB and just stream one when I need to.

Because as someone who’s watched every one of his games in the NFL I can say he’s still a really good QB no matter what NT or the news says because he gave a goofy pregame speech or tried to smash an Uber driver two and a half years ago.

He also has Evans, D-Jax, Godwin, Humphries, OJ and Brate to throw to and it’s a contract year. Our running game was completely nonexistent last year. Peyton Barber and RoJo should be a huge upgrade to what we were getting from Doug Martin, Jacquizz and Charles Sims for most of last year.

He has everything set up to have a great year and he’ll probably be undrafted in a lot of leagues.

Jameis gonna go ham when he returns to the field. Evans will sustain his high upside this year, too. Targeting both of them

Because as someone who’s watched every one of his games in the NFL I can say he’s still a really good QB no matter what NT or the news says because he gave a goofy pregame speech or tried to smash an Uber driver two and a half years ago.

He also has Evans, D-Jax, Godwin, Humphries, OJ and Brate to throw to and it’s a contract year. Our running game was completely nonexistent last year. Peyton Barber and RoJo should be a huge upgrade to what we were getting from Doug Martin, Jacquizz and Charles Sims for most of last year.

He has everything set up to have a great year and he’ll probably be undrafted in a lot of leagues.

I don't disagree with any of this, but you probably dont need to draft him and waste a roster spot for 3 weeks. Im sure you can add him as a waiver wire pick up

I don't disagree with any of this, but you probably dont need to draft him and waste a roster spot for 3 weeks. Im sure you can add him as a waiver wire pick up

You’re probably right but I’ll have to see if there’s anybody worth drafting over him in the last round.

I'm waiting until round 10+ for a QB

Stafford, Rivers, or Cousins could all be had for basically free

Man Cousins could put up numbers in that Vikings offense. They have top offense in the league potential this year if Cook, Thielen, Diggs and Rudolph all stay healthy.

Anyone else planning on drafting both the packers running backs? One of them is going to be a rb1

I don’t think we have any idea which one is gonna be the starter though.

That's my point. Draft both, you get a 50% chance at a rb1. That offense has historically never really run a rbbc.

That's a hell of a come up in the 90s-100s

Aaron Jones is definitely the most talented. Jamaal Williams seems like JAG but the best ability is availability in his case at the moment and he’s better at pass catching than Jones. Ty Montgomery is great but he just can never stay healthy.

Late breaking news out of Seattle. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports: "Sources: #Seahawks first-round RB Rashaad Penny flew to Philly tonight and is having surgery to repair a finger injury that includes a broken bone first thing Wednesday morning. He’s out 3-4 weeks, which means he’s right up against the start of the season. Hope is he’ll be ready."

Late breaking news out of Seattle. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports: "Sources: #Seahawks first-round RB Rashaad Penny flew to Philly tonight and is having surgery to repair a finger injury that includes a broken bone first thing Wednesday morning. He’s out 3-4 weeks, which means he’s right up against the start of the season. Hope is he’ll be ready."

Carson is gonna end up having a nice season and the Seahawks are going to regret not using that 1st round pick on OL or something else.

Dude must be Jamies cousin or something.... always riding for Chester the Molester....

Dude must be Jamies cousin or something.... always riding for Chester the Molester....

You call the Lions #3 WR Baby Tron and value him over top 10 fantasy WR’s.

Jameis is in a contract year, has everything to prove once he comes back and is in a pretty loaded offense. He can be had basically without even drafting him. That’s a good investment for somebody that has obvious top 10 fantasy QB potential this year.

tenor.gif

Jameis is in a contract year, has everything to prove once he comes back and is in a pretty loaded offense. He can be had basically without even drafting him. That’s a good investment for somebody that has obvious top 10 fantasy QB potential this year.

SO MARVIN JONES IS TOP 10 NOW!!!! I say he has a better season than Marvin but I NEVER SAID HE WAS TOP 10....

YOUR TROLL GAME IS STRONG buc em buc em

Back
Top Bottom