**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I put a claim in for Shady (dropping Engram), im 5th on waivers and think ill end up with him.

When Sunday comes I will grab a kicker .. who am I dropping? Thompson Howard or AJones?

Standard scoring
Screenshot_20181009-200532_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

damn so the vast majority of you guys are first..even the thielen owner in my league is first...that dude pretty much won you the league if he stays healthy

WR1 in the third/fourth round =/...

damn so the vast majority of you guys are first..even the thielen owner in my league is first...that dude pretty much won you the league if he stays healthy

WR1 in the third/fourth round =/...

7th in a 12 team. DJ hasn’t lived up to expectations yet and McKinnon went down for me.

Send Collins and sanders for kelce ?

I have kittle and holding Olsen hostage too but I want an elite TE

Work league: $3 for Brate and dropped McDonald in the process.
Main league: $3 for Brate, $2 on Christian Kirk (I need a bye-week WR3), dropping Uzomah in the process.

I missed out on Robby in my main by a buck. Scantling is still out there. If I see that Cobb/Allison are ruled out and Scantling is still available, I'll probably make the swap and eat the two bucks I spent.

Send Collins and sanders for kelce ?

I have kittle and holding Olsen hostage too but I want an elite TE

Don't see the need for Kittle if you land Kelce. You should flip him for a WR since you'd be losing Sanders.

Pick 2 RB

Zeek vs. Jacksonville
Shady vs. Houston
Lamar Miller vs. Buffalo
Dion Lewis vs. Baltimore
Tarik Cohen vs. Miami
Mike Davis vs. Oakland

Also, do I start someone from that list over Ridley at the Flex?

I'm going full tilt on my RB2 slot in one of my leagues this week. With Alvin Kamara on a bye I'm starting Ronald Jones against the Falcons.

Decisions. Yeah my team is buns, but I'm still hanging on at 2-3 in 14 manager league.

Help me out.

Jameis (Falcons) or Bortles (Cowboys)
Dede Westbrook (Dallas) or John Brown (Titans)
Seals-Jones (Vikings) or Niles Paul (Cowboys)
Ronald Jones (Falcons) or Jamaal Williams (49ers)

Decisions. Yeah my team is buns, but I'm still hanging on at 2-3 in 14 manager league.

Help me out.

Jameis (Falcons) or Bortles (Cowboys)
Dede Westbrook (Dallas) or John Brown (Titans)
Seals-Jones (Vikings) or Niles Paul (Cowboys)
Ronald Jones (Falcons) or Jamaal Williams (49ers)

Jameis
Brown
Seals Jones
Jamaal

Back
Top Bottom