**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Could use some advice:

PPR, should I keep Kirk (who I added this morning), or drop & grab Scantling ahead of Cobb/Allison updates?

PPR, start Burton or Brate?

PPR, pick 2 RBs: Lindsay, Collins & Aaron Jones.

macbk macbk do you think Robby Anderson will be back to his last season self now? I was able to claim him in one of my leagues. Might start playing him over Baldwin if he doesn’t step it up this week.

macbk macbk do you think Robby Anderson will be back to his last season self now? I was able to claim him in one of my leagues. Might start playing him over Baldwin if he doesn’t step it up this week.

I'd pump the breaks on expecting 2017 Robby just yet. I think his production was due to McCown airing it out as often as he did. While it's clear Darnold can make those throws, I'm not too sure yet if it will become a habit, though I would welcome it with open arms.

I think you can play him over Baldwin, unless you want to wait a week and see what happens.

Could use some advice:

PPR, should I keep Kirk (who I added this morning), or drop & grab Scantling ahead of Cobb/Allison updates?

Scantling
Brate
Lindsay / Collins (I need Jones to get more work, really a gamble plugging him in, but there is a high ceiling)

I'm 2-3 in this my work league. Sadly in all my more difficult leagues i'm winning but would you guys do this trade. 16 team. 4 divisions and top 2 in each division makes the playoffs. the two guys ahead of me are 4-1 each and they play each other this weekend.

Trade my David Johnson for his Julio and Fournett. I think I should jump all over this but I'm scared of Fournett's hammy issue. oh and this is a 5. ppr league.

This is the rest of my roster.

Capture.JPG

I'm a big "early season rankings" guy. Some people just aren't going to live up to the hype, which I get. But injuries aside, I don't know that Cook is beyond being a better value than Marshawn moving forward.

So are you acquiring Lynch or Cook? The way your post was worded seemed like you are trading to get Cook (you have Lynch)

At this point I dont want Cook and i also feel like his ADP was too high.

I'm 2-3 in this my work league. Sadly in all my more difficult leagues i'm winning but would you guys do this trade. 16 team. 4 divisions and top 2 in each division makes the playoffs. the two guys ahead of me are 4-1 each and they play each other this weekend.

Trade my David Johnson for his Julio and Fournett. I think I should jump all over this but I'm scared of Fournett's hammy issue. oh and this is a 5. ppr league.

This is the rest of my roster.

Capture.JPG

No no stay put

1. Who knows when Fournette is back to 90% at least where he is effective. Even then I think Jax is going to use Yeldon more as he keeps producing, and can take the load off Fournette (they spent a 1st rd pick on)

2. Risky trading for injured players, especially an injury prone one

3. AZ offense is slowly improving, much better with Rosen than Bradford. DJ will improve, his touches have gone way up past 2 weeks

Man my money keeper league is savage :lol: I put in a waiver claim for the FB from SF since I have Breida and someone actually put up $15 to add him. I thought nobody was paying attention... Might have to roll out Ronald Jones since Kamara is on a bye and Breida might not play :smh:

NT help me pull off these 2 trades

Motive: acquire a QB to use on Ryan's bye week 8
I have Chicago D/ST
Screenshot_20181010-124325_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

0-5 dude is desparate for a RB, he will give me Goff for Howard (his RB - Freeman, Coleman, Kerryon)

Screenshot_20181010-130047_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

2-3 doesnt need a RB, had Michel and dropped him 3 wks ago i told him he'd regret it. I scooped him up b4 Miami game. Now he really wants Michel back as well as being pissed off about Kamara not getting touches wants to trade him.

Right now he is settling with Howard for Dalton
Screenshot_20181010-125943_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Which am I better off with or try and make both trades happen.

And im also satisfied with my team as is but can always be better right.

Last edited:
Should I try to trade Marshawn Lynch for Dalvin Cook in my standard league?

Standard, you want Marshawn. If it were PPR, I would say Cook is definitely the guy you want down the stretch.

Could use some advice:

Keep Kirk. He has the upside, even over Scantling.

Brate is the play this week.

Lindsay, Jones

standard league pick one
Alex Collins, Demaryius Thomas, Calvin Ridley

Ridley

Just saw that TY is expected to be out again. Chester Rogers might be a DFS option or fill-in if you have guys on a bye. I liked what I saw from him last Thursday.

Last edited:
TY is out this week so I need a WR for ppr:
Enunwa
Taywan taylor
Taylor gabriel

Or should I drop one of the Taylors for chester rodgers?

So my keeper league most u can keep a player is 2 years. This is year 2 of having Kamara
might try and trade him for Melvin Gordon or L'Bell since those dudes have to up those keepers this year as well.

Hilton & Doyle expected to be OUT vs Jets.

Def starting Ebron then

Wouldnt next year be year 2 for Kamara? If you got him off waivers last year, keep him this year and next ?

Sorry I am probably looking at it wrong. Never played a keeper league.

Back
Top Bottom