**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I picked up Olsen and threw him on the IR but I don’t how I feel about dropping kittle. Seems like he’ll get hurt type of thing

Hell no don’t drop Kittle. If you have no one else worthy of dropping on your bench just keep Olsen stashed on your IR til he actually plays and shows he’s worthy of starting over Kittle.

Jordan Reed's usage last night was baffling. Coming off a bye and it seemed like he barely saw the field.

I needed 11 points out of Kamara, Reed, and Smith. They sure made it interesting :lol:.

Michael Thomas got no real love :ohwell: and I wound up losing in my main league. 2-3 and dropped to 9th :sick:

Took my first L in my work league as well, ironically because I vs'd MT. 4-1 there and still in 1st.

Last edited:
4-1, 5-0, but my main league with the big payout im 1-4 disgusting lolol

Had a terrible draft in my $400

Thinking about giving up Yeldon while his stock is high... Just don’t know who should I target

C0171A9C-194C-4629-95E5-807AB95662F4.png

2D434524-48F4-4575-AC9E-70599E51B4AF.png

I got Wentz, Ertz, OBJ going on Thursday. Feeling a bit meh on having 3 from the same game. Let alone Thurs.

Good idea to try and grab Winston of Waivers. Or just roll with Wentz? He has been getting better each week.

My JuJu for his James White, ppr. Thoughts? I need the RB help:

Current makeup:

WR: MT, JuJu, Golladay, Gordon & Keke
RB: Bell (IR), Collins, Cohen, Lindsay & Aaron Jones

My JuJu for his James White, ppr. Thoughts? I need the RB help:

Current makeup:

WR: MT, JuJu, Golladay, Gordon & Keke
RB: Bell (IR), Collins, Cohen, Lindsay & Aaron Jones

he wont take Golladay and Gordon or Golladay and Keke?

536F3179-389A-4897-939D-156DA5BA72B7.jpeg

This the **** I'm talking about. These are the teams with the 4th lowest total points in my league. 3 of the teams are in the bottom 3 in the standings. "CHAMPS" is in 4th, but he's tied for first :lol: :smh:

Happens every year for him. Unbelievable

Wavier RB's to target? I assume the Philly backs, anyone else?
I grabbed Clement last time Ajayi was out and Smallwood got most of the burn. Clement is def pegged as the change of pace back, and Smallwood is the "main back".

I am debating grabbing Smallwood, or pickup M.Davis for Seattle. He has had a good couple of weeks and they are playing the Raiders in London this Sunday. I also feel like Carson will get hurt again soon like he normally does.

Should I consider dropping Baldwin for E.Engram?
Reed and the Skins left a bad taste with me, but I know it is just 1 game, and how balls are there to go around for Engram with OBJ, Shep, and Saquon there.

AJ, Adams, C.Davis, Boyd are my other WRs

Or just ride it out with Baldwin and Reed on the team? Clearly Baldwin will (should) have better days ahead of him.

Who's my priority here (1-3)? Also on the list Clement, Smallwood, M.Davis

Screenshot_20181009-095239_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20181009-095538_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

That's pretty tough right there. You don't really need Fuller with the other WRs you have. The only other person I would tempted with is Shady. He got like 26 touches Sunday. If that volume continues, and he stays healthy he would be a good piece to have. Jones would be on the chopping block....or check Thompson's health. I think I saw he might have broken ribs or something from last night's game.

Edit: Wait....you guys only go with 1 RB in your lineups?

Someone offered Jordy Nelson for my George Kittle.

I already have Ertz as my TE but who is better between Jordy and Kittle at the flex for the rest of the season?

Someone offered Jordy Nelson for my George Kittle.

I already have Ertz as my TE but who is better between Jordy and Kittle at the flex for the rest of the season?

I think I'd still want to hold Kittle tbh. Guess it depends who your WR are.

gtmorgan23 gtmorgan23 I just struck a deal for James White. My Gordon & Cohen. Let's see if it passes and isn't vetoed. If it does, this means I need to spend enough FAAB to get Robby Anderson, who is the best WR on the waiver right now. If not, I'd have to try to grab Kirk. I have MT & Golladay on their Bye so I'd need to replace Gordon.

#1 waiver wire.

Who are y’all taking in full PPR: Smallwood or Clement?

Don’t wanna burn the #1 but this could be the move to make as I have Connor as a starter so his time may be done. Only thing is philly possible pulling a trade like last year.

#1 waiver wire.

Who are y’all taking in full PPR: Smallwood or Clement?

Don’t wanna burn the #1 but this could be the move to make as I have Connor as a starter so his time may be done. Only thing is philly possible pulling a trade like last year.

Speaking of Philly & trade, you may want to monitor:

Back
Top Bottom