**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Man the deal is still sitting there . I’m so torn off this deal it’s driving me crazy.

Reasons why:

1. AJ is 30, and coming off his worst season.

2. Hunt killed last season, but.... Ware was out all season. I expect him to eat 10-15% of his workload. If Hunt only produces at 85% of his 2017 scoring, he’s pretty close to Howard.

3. Howard has a new coach, and Nagy is a very good playcaller. Howard still won’t catch many passes, but the new additions may open up things for him.

4. I have the Adams/Rodgers combo. Hard to break that up.

5. I STILL don’t know what I’m going to do, but the offer is solid.

I'm not pulling that trigger. Kerryon could be a game changer and trading him and Howard to slightly upgrade to hunt isnt worth it. Devante and AJ is a wash.

Not a good trade for you IMO

I'm not pulling that trigger. Kerryon could be a game changer and trading him and Howard to slightly upgrade to hunt isnt worth it. Devante and AJ is a wash.

Not a good trade for you IMO
This.

how yall doing payouts

60 30 10 ?
In most of my leagues the dudes in the chip just decide among themselves, but its usually right in that ballpark.

Feeling real good about my draft. Went RB heavy.

14-team / Standard Snake / 2-WR / 1 W/R/T Flex
QB: Luck, Carr
RB: Gordon, Fournette, Mixon, Ingram, Bernard
WR: Baldwin, Jeffrey, Funchess, Crowder
TE: Kittle, Seferian-Jenkins
Kicker: Lambo
Def/ST: Detroit (streaming week 1 vs NYJ)

12 man league, dont like my starting rb's much. What you guys think

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 9.41.59 PM.png

buc em buc em how worried should I be that I took Ronald Jones in the 5th round? he's going to take over the starting role within the 1st 4 weeks?

Worried. I probably won’t be taking him in either of my leagues cause Peyton Barber isn’t spectacular but he doesn’t **** up and unless he ****s up or gets hurt I don’t particularly see RoJo seizing control of the backfield anytime soon this season.

Anyone still doing Zero RB? I'm assuming this ain't the year for that. Starting my FF research tomorrow.

Anyone still doing Zero RB? I'm assuming this ain't the year for that. Starting my FF research tomorrow.
Absolutely. I have a live draft tonight that sets itself up perfectly for zero RB (PPR and can start 4 WRs). I won the league last year with it (first RB taken was Mark Ingram in the 6th round). I'll post results tomorrow.

12 man league, dont like my starting rb's much. What you guys think

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 9.41.59 PM.png
Others will say that your RBs are weak but I don't mind them. Your WRs and Flex should outperform almost everyone every week. High upside TE in Burton. I would've grabbed either another WR or RB instead of Brees though.

4CD59E35-4A54-48DF-B403-9B90BE9A33DF.png

This is who’s left after keepers in my 12 man 0.5 PPR two keeper league. My keepers are Kamara and Tyreek and I’ll be picking in the bottom 6 (starting with McCoy on this list).

Who would you guys be looking to target with your first two picks if you were me? Based on what’s going to be left at RB when it gets back to me in the 5th and 6th round I think I pretty much have to go with McCoy, Howard or McKinnon and I’m thinking about going with Aaron Rodgers on the way back. Then my next two picks I could grab something like Sanders and Hogan.

Rodgers
Kamara
Howard/McCoy/McKinnon
Tyreek
Sanders
Hogan

Would be how I’d probably envision starting off

4CD59E35-4A54-48DF-B403-9B90BE9A33DF.png

This is who’s left after keepers in my 12 man 0.5 PPR two keeper league. My keepers are Kamara and Tyreek and I’ll be picking in the bottom 6 (starting with McCoy on this list).

Who would you guys be looking to target with your first two picks if you were me? Based on what’s going to be left at RB when it gets back to me in the 5th and 6th round I think I pretty much have to go with McCoy, Howard or McKinnon and I’m thinking about going with Aaron Rodgers on the way back. Then my next two picks I could grab something like Sanders and Hogan.

Rodgers
Kamara
Howard/McCoy/McKinnon
Tyreek
Sanders
Hogan

Would be how I’d probably envision starting off
What sort of restrictions do you guys have on keepers? Pretty much EVERYONE is off the board already :lol:.

I wouldn't go with Rodgers for your 2nd pick. Grab another WR or RB there and just wait on QB.

Absolutely. I have a live draft tonight that sets itself up perfectly for zero RB (PPR and can start 4 WRs). I won the league last year with it (first RB taken was Mark Ingram in the 6th round). I'll post results tomorrow.
I did it and wound up with (PPR, 3 WR and Flex)

Brees
Hopkins
Thomas
TY
JuJu
Tevin Coleman/Ronald Jones/Sony Michel/Chris Thompson/Aaron Jones/Jordan Wilkins
George Kittle
And Kenny Golladay on my bench. Not ecstatic over my RBs, but dudes get hurt every year, someone shows up on the wire who becomes a big contributor and trades can always be made. I'm banking on Golladay breaking out and getting me an upgrade on RB.

I did it and wound up with (PPR, 3 WR and Flex)

Brees
Hopkins
Thomas
TY
JuJu
Tevin Coleman/Ronald Jones/Sony Michel/Chris Thompson/Aaron Jones/Jordan Wilkins
George Kittle
And Kenny Golladay on my bench. Not ecstatic over my RBs, but dudes get hurt every year, someone shows up on the wire who becomes a big contributor and trades can always be made. I'm banking on Golladay breaking out and getting me an upgrade on RB.
This.

Great squad, although I would've skipped drafting Brees (6/7 round?) and grabbed another RB or WR.

Got him in the 8th. Just couldn't pass him up at that point considering that Watson, Wilson, Rodgers, Brady, Luck, Wentz and Big Ben were drafted before him.

Adam Shaheen out indefinitely for da Bears. Burton stock will rise even more now.

What sort of restrictions do you guys have on keepers? Pretty much EVERYONE is off the board already :lol:.

I wouldn't go with Rodgers for your 2nd pick. Grab another WR or RB there and just wait on QB.

No restrictions at all besides you can only keep two players and you can’t keep two of the same position.

Is it really worth it to not go with the #1 overall QB there and pick somebody like Jarvis Landry or Allen Robinson or Josh Gordon if I wanna be risky when I could just possibly get two of Marvin Jones, Sanders, Hogan, Marquise Goodwin, etc a round or two later and get the same production?

No restrictions at all besides you can only keep two players and you can’t keep two of the same position.

Is it really worth it to not go with the #1 overall QB there and pick somebody like Jarvis Landry or Allen Robinson or Josh Gordon if I wanna be risky when I could just possibly get two of Marvin Jones, Sanders, Hogan, Marquise Goodwin, etc a round or two later and get the same production?

I'd have no hesitation taking Rodgers as my 4th player off the board if I'm set at RB. The difference between those receivers and the ones you mentioned will probably be 1 maybe 2 points a week. Rodgers has the potential to give you and extra 3-6 points a week over the next available QB.

I'd have no hesitation taking Rodgers as my 4th player off the board if I'm set at RB. The difference between those receivers and the ones you mentioned will probably be 1 maybe 2 points a week. Rodgers has the potential to give you and extra 3-6 points a week over the next available QB.

Exactly. Rodgers can literally get you close to 30 points per week and a bad week for him is like 16-18. Most other QB’s are getting you that 16-18 per week on average and mixing in 2-3 of those big 30 point or so performances.

I’d have Kamara and Howard/McCoy/McKinnon locked in as my two RB starters each week then Tyreek and some combo of Sanders/Hogan/Marvin/Goodwin/Crabtree/Woods/Edelman/Crowder as my WR2 and flex.

Value can be had later in the draft at RB with guys like Peyton Barber, Chris Carson, James White/Sony Michel if he’s dropping, Chris Thompson, CJ Anderson, Kerryon Johnson, etc.

Back
Top Bottom