**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Alright guys not too happy with the way my draft went but tell me what yall think.

upload_2018-8-26_19-19-5.png

what's a good round to draft Carlos Hyde? Is he worth it? Seems like he's running mad

Chris Thompson said he won't be 100% healthy until November

That’s what he said but he’s still going to be playing Week 1 according to Jay Gruden and is their only option at RB on passing downs.

And if he’s not ready to go I’ll just start Barber or Jamaal Williams over him anyway.

My main league draft was just a few hours ago. I had the 8th pick, I’m effy about my team. Thoughts ?
137CFCC1-AA34-4212-940C-4029A5D4A360.png
C583034D-39A9-4BD4-BAEB-29177F61ABD0.png

Common choices ive come across 1st round picking 8th in 10team league ... Kamara or Hunt?

Which would yall start with? Ive been able to swing back around 5 picks and grab another RB1 or a end of category WR1

Common choices ive come across 1st round picking 8th in 10team league ... Kamara or Hunt?

Which would yall start with? Ive been able to swing back around 5 picks and grab another RB1 or a end of category WR1

Kamara 100000%

Keepers league. Had AB already

Okay I was about to say :lol:

Team looks pretty solid although I personally wouldn’t have gone with two rookie RB’s as your starters. Ingram is the only bench RB you have basically and he won’t be available til Week 5.

Had my draft today. Once again I end up at the end of the round. Last year I was 12th. This year 11th. I'm not thrilled with my team but it is what it is I guess.

12 team
Stanadard with minor scoring tweaks.
Screenshot_20180826-161220_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20180826-161227_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Just got home

Don’t like my team :lol: went RB HEAVY

WR are ok but meh, same with TE

10 team mock .. 8th pick (real draft on tuesday)

QB - Brees Rivers
RB - Kamara Miller Drake Chubb Carson
WR - Julio Funchess Fuller Tate Cole Martavis
TE - Kelce
K - Zuerlein
D/ST - Rams

Martavis and Rivers were the final 2 picks didnt matter at that point. Martavis may be a sleeper though.

I hoping I can sneak AP in the 12th or later come tuesday night

Back
Top Bottom