**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My squad in a ppr Superflex drafting out of 9th...

upload_2018-8-25_21-10-49.png

Attachments

• 5FDBFB67-0571-4516-83C0-02AE216A412E.png
    5FDBFB67-0571-4516-83C0-02AE216A412E.png
    532.9 KB · Views: 5
Alright with both of my drafts being tomorrow I gotta find out some type of legitimate answer to this....

When the **** is Sony Michel going to be back on the field? Dude could be a potential league winner that could be had in like the 10th round possibly now cause of his injury. People are drafting Burkhead as their RB2 in some leagues but if Sony is gonna be back soon then he’d become just about irrelevant.

There's nothing you will figure out now. Draft 1 and hope you get lucky, draft both or draft neither and avoid the headache.

Burkhead is the guy to own right now. Aside from BB always making RBs a mystery, Rex has the track record and if the Pats yet again coast through the division, there's no incentive to give Sony any volume. Bill could save him for when it matters.

Ouch just did a draft and someone drafted marquise lee. 30 min later he goes down with a possible acl injury. More value on moncrief now and keelan cole.

Yeah Dede and Keelan Cole are the guys to own there right now. But they’ve been hyping up that DJ Chark dude in camp too.

Ouch just did a draft and someone drafted marquise lee. 30 min later he goes down with a possible acl injury. More value on moncrief now and keelan cole.

Which is why I'm all in on drafting as close to WK1 as possible. Injuries always happen game 3.

Burkehead is fine as an RB2. Even when Michel is mixed in, Rex is gonna be a staple part of the offense and be weekly relevant for fantasy

got my main draft tonight, im just gonna wing it and hope for the best :lol:

wish me luck fellas

I'm against emotional drafting.

Why do that to yourself with Barber?

Lol

Yeah I always hate emotionally drafting starting RB’s in really good offenses in the 8th round.

Tarik Cohen, Tevin Coleman, Rashaad Penny and RoJo were all taken that round before him for reference.

Lol

Yeah I always hate emotionally drafting starting RB’s in really good offenses in the 8th round.

Tarik Cohen, Tevin Coleman, Rashaad Penny and RoJo were all taken that round before him for reference.

Eh.

Take a flier on Chris Thompson. He'll be healthy sooner rather than later.

Bucs are cursed.

Back
Top Bottom