**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Your daily Phillip Lindsay update:

The undrafted rookie out of Colorado has made a strong impression throughout training camp and the preseason, even getting some run with the first-team offense in Friday's preseason game against Washington. He took advantage with five carries for 31 yards and one catch for 18 yards, in addition to contributing on special teams. The 185-pounder could push for a pass-catching role out of the backfield if Devontae Booker and Royce Freeman struggle in the passing game early in the season.

Passing Booker on the depth chart is all but certain and it's looking more and more like he'll be the 3rd down back.

How early is Sanders going in 12 team 0.5 PPR drafts after last night’s performance?

I'd say target him in 5/6 think he's going to be a better version of Thielen from last year....he went in the 6th in my 12 team PPR.

I reallllly want him but I have a big Broncos fan ahead of me in Round 5...kinda scared he might grab him unless he gets Demaryius instead. And I don’t particularly wanna use my 4th rounder on him.

I reallllly want him but I have a big Broncos fan ahead of me in Round 5...kinda scared he might grab him unless he gets Demaryius instead. And I don’t particularly wanna use my 4th rounder on him.

If he's there for me around R5/6 I'd do it. Not going to grab him any earlier tho when in my head he'll really only be a WR3/Flex.

If he's there for me around R5/6 I'd do it. Not going to grab him any earlier tho when in my head he'll really only be a WR3/Flex.

If Keenum targets him like he targeted Thielen in the slot last year he’s a top 10 fantasy WR, especially in PPR.

12 team standard

0.5 ppr

QB Russell Wilson
WR Amari Cooper
WR Golden Tate
WR Nelson Agholar
RB Saquon Barkley
RB Christian McCaffrey
WRT ChrisThompson
TE OJ Howard
K Wil Lutz
DEF Denver

BN
Michael Crabtree
Davante Parker
Aaron Jones
Martavis Bryant
John Brown

Not sure who i want at the flex Chris Thompson or Crabtree

Also, was offered Goff and Wil Fuller for Russell Wilson

Tyreek is going to kill this year. Mahomes is looking his way every single time.

Would you guys tak Royce Freeman over McCoy and McKinnon right now in 0.5 PPR?

I want to love Freeman but Booker is, for some reason, still getting a lot of work.

McKinnon would be the 'safe' pick right now.

Auction draft is Wednesday at work. We do $100 budget and roster is 14 players(0.5 ppr)

How much would y’all be willing to spend on saquon with this budget? (Most top tier rb usually go for $26-30)A bunch of penn st alum at work too so I think there’s going to be a bias. Rookie rbs have been good to me lately so I’m trying to continue the trend.

Would anyone trade David johnson and anthony miller for christian mccaffrey and devante Adam's in a standard league.

I'd be giving up DJ

Would anyone trade David johnson and anthony miller for christian mccaffrey and devante Adam's in a standard league.

I'd be giving up DJ

If it's PPR, yeah.

Huge upgrade from Miller to Adams & you could probably survive the downgrade from Johnson to McCaffrey.

I want to love Freeman but Booker is, for some reason, still getting a lot of work.

McKinnon would be the 'safe' pick right now.

Booker is pretty mediocre. I don't think he sees much work as the season progresses. Not unless there's an injury.

Alright one more. My mike Evan's and kirk cousins for demaryius Thomas and aaron rodgers.

This is the rest of my team:

Screenshot_20180825-193747_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I'm tempted to say yes

Alright one more. My mike Evan's and kirk cousins for demaryius Thomas and aaron rodgers.

This is the rest of my team:

Screenshot_20180825-193747_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Yes...10000%

You’re getting a big difference from the points Rodgers will get you compared to Cousins. And Demaryius and Amari could both have somewhat similar seasons to Mike being in what should be improved offenses.

I agree. Cousins should still put up numbers, but he's really only on the same page with Diggs right now. Everyone else, it will take more time. It will be a solid few weeks, at the very least, before he finds a real groove with this offense.

Back
Top Bottom