**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I honestly don’t trust him.
Neither do I :lol:

Grabbed him for the possible high upside but fully expecting to be let down

Well see, they got that Sunday night game week 1

Atleast my RB strong tho

Y'all think freeman is a reach in round 4?
Y'all think freeman is a reach in round 4?

Freeman, the player, is an absolute stud. He should be an every down back. Great foot
Speed for someone that big, and strength. The thing is..... Vance joesph exists. Hell do the most outta pocket stuff because he’s a trash *** coach. I can see him wanting booker to get touches and even Lindsey and Henderson. But if Joseph comes to his senses then freeman in the 4th is an absolute steal

Grade? Thoughts or comments?
12 team ppr snake 5th pick no keeper league

7DAD342E-BDDC-4109-B21F-2A201897BCA7.jpeg

8021E3BC-5DFD-4C38-B10E-7AB9BC3D60B4.png

Freeman, the player, is an absolute stud. He should be an every down back. Great foot
Speed for someone that big, and strength. The thing is..... Vance joesph exists. Hell do the most outta pocket stuff because he’s a trash *** coach. I can see him wanting booker to get touches and even Lindsey and Henderson. But if Joseph comes to his senses then freeman in the 4th is an absolute steal

Freeman in the 4th a steal? Interesting. I was hoping to snag him R5-6.

Well maybe not a steal. I misworded that. I see him as good value in the 4th round, and a steal in the 5/6th round, along as he’s the clear cut rb1

I’m all in on Chris Thompson and Jamaal Williams this year. Investing heavily in them, Tyreek Hill and Doug Baldwin.

Would you guys trade picks 7, 14, & 34 for 4, 17, & 37?

10 team PPR league

Big BIG money league draft tonight. 500 buy in, where I’m the defending champ.

QB: Ryan
RB: Zeke, Drake, Thompson, Wilkins, Clement
WR: Diggs, Juju, Goodwin, Davis, Godwin, Brown (John), Richardson
TE: Njoku
K: Vinatieri
DEF: Steelers

Yeah, I don't know if the gap between Zeke & Kamara/Gordon/Barkley is big enough to move back 3 spots in the 2nd & 4th

Exactly... Bell and Gurley been #1/#2 for the most part, then you got Zeke and DJ at #3/#4... So for #7 you’ll have a choice between AB, Saquon, Kamara, Gordon

Not worth it for me since I believe they’ll all put up similar #s and on top of that you’re move back picks in those later rounds

Waited all the way til the last two rounds to grab a TE (Kittle and Brate). Just dropped Brate and scooped Eifert off waivers. If Dalton targets the TE like he always has and Eifert stays on the field for at least like 10 games that gamble could have paid off.

10 team Ppr 7th pick how’d I do? First time I’ve been so unsure lol

Attachments

• DEF0534E-CBE6-42C0-ABC2-56D3531BA061.jpeg
    DEF0534E-CBE6-42C0-ABC2-56D3531BA061.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 3BF26513-70C0-45A1-901C-8B2E47EB9C8F.jpeg
    3BF26513-70C0-45A1-901C-8B2E47EB9C8F.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 10
Some dummy in my league just dropped chris Thompson for alfred morris. How much should I bid on thompson? Our auction budget is 100

Also, would you guys drop a defense, Anthony miller, or jordy Nelson to pick up? I'm inclined to say defense, but I'm just going to have the same question in a week or so with jordy and miller.

$8-$12? How much of a need is RB?

It seems like you plan to stream, I would also drop a defense for now. You never know, news might break that propels Miller's and/or Jordy's stocks in the coming week

Back
Top Bottom