**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

2C41CF1D-35F9-41D3-BD8A-5515A1D3A531.jpeg
234C85B9-6191-47E3-916E-A5AE3A822BF3.jpeg

Some dummy in my league just dropped chris Thompson for alfred morris. How much should I bid on thompson? Our auction budget is 100

Also, would you guys drop a defense, Anthony miller, or jordy Nelson to pick up? I'm inclined to say defense, but I'm just going to have the same question in a week or so with jordy and miller.

I love Anthony Miller but I can’t say that a Trubisky led offense is going to be able to support two RB’s, two WR’s and a TE in fantasy. They have Taylor Gabriel and Kevin White there too. Thompson put up top 10 numbers all year last year in 0.5 PPR before he went down. In full point PPR he was probably top 5.

I love Anthony Miller but I can’t say that a Trubisky led offense is going to be able to support two RB’s, two WR’s and a TE in fantasy. They have Taylor Gabriel and Kevin White there too. Thompson put up top 10 numbers all year last year in 0.5 PPR before he went down. In full point PPR he was probably top 5.

This is standard scoring, but given how bad their defense is and them potentially leaning on an old *** AP I'm inclined to think he will still have big play flex value most weeks.

I'm still baffled by someone dropping him. The guy had theo riddick and Allen hurns to drop as well

My other big money league... .5 ppr auction... carries bonus for RB’s... all the major backs went for over 85 each so I just got value backs and loaded on WR... hopefully I can trade for a TE lol...

upload_2018-8-28_8-47-18.png

upload_2018-8-28_8-46-48.png

Last edited:
My Draft is this Saturday 12 team PPR - Keeper league, $200 buy in.

Only person I'm keeping this season is Kamra. Hoping to somehow get Trey Burton in the 7th-8th

Just did my second 12 team .5 ppr league last night. It is a little different drinking while drafting :lol:

Julio, Melvin Gordon, J. Howard, Josh Gordon, Sanders, Coleman, Hogan, Michel, Carson, Brees, Golladay, Echler, Chub, ASJ

Yeah, last year I ended up getting caught up at a rooftop day party in the Chi Drafting.
It was hard focusing while taking shots and joints was all over :lol:

This year I'm sober and locked in my room barring any last minute change of plans.

The draft being held in the Chi, most people live there, but the commish is flying in from Denver and my other guy from AZ, I might have to make the trip to the Chi and surprise them all and pull up..

Drinking would def end up being involved :smh:

Yeah, last year I ended up getting caught up at a rooftop day party in the Chi Drafting.
It was hard focusing while taking shots and joints was all over :lol:

This year I'm sober and locked in my room barring any last minute change of plans.

The draft being held in the Chi, most people live there, but the commish is flying in from Denver and my other guy from AZ, I might have to make the trip to the Chi and surprise them all and pull up..

Drinking would def end up being involved :smh:

Oh for sure, you gotta be drinking. Good luck on draft day :lol:

My take is its always been up since he took over last year. (Referencing williams in GB)

Well his ADP hasnt really reflected him being a top 12 back last year when he was starting. ****, I took him in the 8th round in my draft last weekend and people said I reached. I got told that Aaron Jones would be starter week 2.

Well his ADP hasnt really reflected him being a top 12 back last year when he was starting. ****, I took him in the 8th round in my draft last weekend and people said I reached. I got told that Aaron Jones would be starter week 2.

I personally don't think the brass trust Aaron Jones to stay clean.... Might work out in your advantage...

Speaking of a hypothetical.

If I'm on the clock and I already have Kamara on my squad and David Johnson & Hopkins are on the board... Who are yall taking?

For the past 2-3 years ive always considered middle to late of the pack to be great draft slots (5-8 in a 10 team, and 6-9 in12 team)

Not 100% but just my opinion. Ive drafted 1st and finished 2nd one year, next season drafted 10th and finished 11th. With all that said i finished top 3 in both leagues last year and joined a new one as well so my im drafting 8th of 10, 7th of 10, and 10th of 12 so i guess we will see

Back
Top Bottom