**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeah that's PPR.

200.gif

I'm an idiot :lol: nothing to see here :blush:.

I've always done PPR too so I was a bit concerned having to do standard.

What round you scoop him in? I see him going 3rd in mocks I’m doing

In one league I got him in the 3rd (6th pick) and in another I got him in the late 2nd (2nd pick). Both are 12 team leagues. I know 2nd round seems like a reach, but I’m high on the kid. Dudes freaky athletic

I could've gotten Keelan Cole for $1 FAAB :lol:. I got him for $11. All good.

tried telling you, but regardless if you are sold, then its not a bad pick up.

Was a little worried for awhile, but it sounds like Freeman will get the early down work. Thought Vance Joseph was just dumb for a little bit there.

Last edited:
tried telling you, but regardless if you are sold, then its not a bad pick up.

Was a little worried for awhile, but it sounds like Freeman will get the early down work. Though Vance Joseph was just dumb for a little bit there.

Yeah most years I’m stuck with a bag of FAAB dollars at the end of the season anyway. Also, Vance Joseph has to be trolling at this point with how much love he’s giving Booker :lol:.

Well yea its between Bell and Gurley. I was just leaning towards Bell cuz he's essentially trying out for his future team hoping to get that fat contract he's been chasing next year.

Plus I think the Steelers are going to run him into the ground since they know he’s leaving next year. They aren’t going to be concerned about putting “miles” on him

I am going all in on David Johnson this year. Bell's holdout may impact the season plus he's older so injury prone, and Gurley won't repeat his numbers from last year (based on historical data).

Someone tell me I am wrong!

Capture.JPG

Who should I drop to make room for Josh Gordon once he is good to go again. was debating between Clement and Conner

Need to pick up a defense. Also kinda want to pick up Doug martin

Who should I drop out of these three?

Rishard Matthews
Dede Westbrook
Tyler locket

Was leaning towards Westbrook. With Baldwin not healthy, wanna stash Lockett since I’m thin at WR talent I mean he’s not great but who knows

Need to pick up a defense. Also kinda want to pick up Doug martin

Who should I drop out of these three?

Rishard Matthews
Dede Westbrook
Tyler locket

Was leaning towards Westbrook. With Baldwin not healthy, wanna stash Lockett since I’m thin at WR talent I mean he’s not great but who knows

EDIT

dropped Westbrook for Lions defense

Should I drop Texans defense for Lions defense?

I think Texans defense has a chance to be really good this year but they’re playing at the Patriots Week 1 while the Lions are at home vs Sam Darnold...

I’m stashing Connor in all my leagues.

Maybe it’s just me but the fact that Bell isn’t in yet added to the fact that he’s in a walk year and Pitt is gonna run him to the ground...I feel an injury coming.

Should I drop Texans defense for Lions defense?

I think Texans defense has a chance to be really good this year but they’re playing at the Patriots Week 1 while the Lions are at home vs Sam Darnold...
Darnold Starting against the Lions and Lions were already ranked up there for good play

could be even better now :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom