**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yea, makes most sense to me.

Feel like there's more WR streamer options on waiver and it's better to stash RB lotto tix.

You got intriguing options w/ Clement and Conner.

That Eagles backfield seems murky and Clement looked good in limited action last year.

We all know the possibility of Leveon getting hurt this year (as is the case with all RBs) but something I'm now wondering if this could happen is if Steelers give a middle finger to Bell at some point in season and phase him out or cut back his touches so they can see how Conner plays and to make it harder for Bell to pad his stats for 2019 free agency.

Not saying they'll straight up bench Bell b/c that would be stupid and they are trying to win games but wonder if instead of using Bell at 99% capacity like they've been doing, they cut it down to normal RB timeshare with Conner getting some decent snaps? Would be a plot twist and potentially make Bell's value a little decreased for being a consensus top 2-3 pick

That being said, Bell should still be putting up minimum 20-25 PPR points on a meh day for his standards this year.

Appreciate the advice. Makes sense, think my Ravens bias was clouding my judgement.

Capture.JPG

Who should I drop to make room for Josh Gordon once he is good to go again. was debating between Clement and Conner

No one yet. Wait until we get closer then you can see what is happening with Conner/Other injuries. If bell is back then I wouldnt roster Conner.

If you need to make a roster move now then drop that trash Titans defense.

Darnold Starting against the Lions and Lions were already ranked up there for good play

could be even better now :nerd:

My only thing is I could see Watt, Clowney, Mercilus and them giving teams hell this year. Maybe even the Patriots Week 1 even though they have them projected for not even 2 fantasy points. Plus the Lions defense looked like some trash this preseason.

No one yet. Wait until we get closer then you can see what is happening with Conner/Other injuries. If bell is back then I wouldnt roster Conner.

If you need to make a roster move now then drop that trash Titans defense.

Most def dropping titan's defense. Picking up lions defense right now.

Who here streams defenses? I thought about it since I usually get one in the last 3 rounds, kinda just dealt with the upside and upset with rolling with the same defense

Most def dropping titan's defense. Picking up lions defense right now.

Good move. Jets, Bills, Browns, Dolphins are going to be pretty good plays all season long. First three weeks Bucs should be a pretty good stream too, but I think they are playing the better defenses in the league those first couple weeks.

Who here streams defenses? I thought about it since I usually get one in the last 3 rounds, kinda just dealt with the upside and upset with rolling with the same defense

I usually do just because I dont usually draft one so I can roster other players until the season starts. You will have similar ups and downs, but the downs are usually not as bad. Only problem is me and another guy were the only ones who used to do it, but now it is catching on in my league so I have to waste a couple dollars every week on FAAB money.

Did it all last season, check either here or FF on Reddit for expert tips

I went 11-2 for a reason and I think only once my defense underperformed

Good move. Jets, Bills, Browns, Dolphins are going to be pretty good plays all season long. First three weeks Bucs should be a pretty good stream too, but I think they are playing the better defenses in the league those first couple weeks.

I usually do just because I dont usually draft one so I can roster other players until the season starts. You will have similar ups and downs, but the downs are usually not as bad. Only problem is me and another guy were the only ones who used to do it, but now it is catching on in my league so I have to waste a couple dollars every week on FAAB money.

I just tried picking them up but it won't let me as they told me to move Josh Gordon back into the line up and drop the titans defense and then drop a player :smh:

Someone dropped Sony Michel earlier this week.... I waited for waivers to clear and no one snagged him....

So I dropped Javorious Allen for Sony Michel....

Hope that was a good move... PPR BTW

Easy decision lol.

Someone dropped Sony Michel earlier this week.... I waited for waivers to clear and no one snagged him....

I just tried picking them up but it won't let me as they told me to move Josh Gordon back into the line up and drop the titans defense and then drop a player :smh:

Yeah ESPN forces you to drop a player first. Just drop your defense and wait

That's a good come up. I'm try to trade for Michel on the cheap

I was surprised that he was dropped... even more suprised that he wasnt claimed.... 16 team league too....

Streaming D/ST is a great strategy. Often times you’ll end up with a good defense a few weeks into the season that you can just ride out with.

Back
Top Bottom