**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

How far down are we moving Doug Baldwin after today's news?

None really. He was already being had at a discount in the 4th round.

If you watch the video of the actual interview it really didn’t seem as bad as the like 5 words people quoted from it. He said he hasn’t been 100% his whole life, right now he’s at 80-85 percent and it’s something he’ll have to manage throughout the year just like every other football player getting hit each week.

None really. He was already being had at a discount in the 4th round.

If you watch the video of the actual interview it really didn’t seem as bad as the like 5 words people quoted from it. He said he hasn’t been 100% his whole life, right now he’s at 80-85 percent and it’s something he’ll have to manage throughout the year just like every other football player getting hit each week.

I have to agree with this.
This weekend I got him mid 4th round in my standard league. The next receivers taken after him were Allen Robinson, fitz, cooks, etc. I still would rather have Baldwin than them with this in mind.

How far down are we moving Doug Baldwin after today's news?

Cant remember the last time baldwin was healthy. Dude is tough, he plays through injury most of the season and stil lballs. Just ends up having a few games where he and Wilson dont link up (usually when fantasy owners need him most)

I have to agree with this.
This weekend I got him mid 4th round in my standard league. The next receivers taken after him were Allen Robinson, fitz, cooks, etc. I still would rather have Baldwin than them with this in mind.

I rather Fitz and Cooks > injured plagued Baldwin. Doug over Allen tho bc of their QB situation.

I rather Fitz and Cooks > injured plagued Baldwin. Doug over Allen tho bc of their QB situation.

I have fitz and him close(fitz > Doug in any type of ppr) but cooks Im not real high on with Goff as his QB. Not that Goff is bad, but deep balls are not his strength.

I picked him up this morning. Could Le’Veon possibly sit out a couple games til he gets his contract?

He said last night he was not reporting before labor day. This year is the last year the Steelers can franchise tag him so I think he knows it's either get the long term money now or risk not getting it in free agency

I've got the leveon owner contemplating a james connor and trey burton for zach ertz and aaron Jones swap.

Just read Gase wants Drake to get around 22-25 touches a game...15-18 rushes and 6-8 targets...

This makes Drake a Low End RB 1.... He was a solid RB 2 before all of this news... Gore can retire now...

Just found out I got the 6th pick. I’m religious with taking two RB’s in my first 3 picks. Saquon Barkley or Kamara at 6?

1 pt PPR

Last edited:
12 team league drafted with the 9th pick, thoughts?

Capture.PNG

Just got 3rd pick in my work league. I have to review again but I don't think it's PPR, which I'm not used to.

I haven’t played in a standard league in years so thats about as much advice as I can give :lol:. I don’t like the format at all.

RBs are much more valuable than WRs because their TDs are a lot more easy to project/predict. Hopkins can have 10 catches 150 yds 0 TDs and be outscored by someone like Legarrette Blount who scores 2 goal line TDs on 40 yards rushing.

stick stick getback getback what else do I need to know about non-PPR :nerd:

I personally hate non-PPR, but like stick stick said....heavily dependent on TDs. Dudes like Edelman who catch 10 balls for 64 yards won't do you as much good as a stretch guy who pulls in 4 for 140. That's obvious though. Back in the day I always stayed away from dudes like Warrick Dunn, because Mike Alstott would get every carry inside the 5.

I haven’t played in a standard league in years so thats about as much advice as I can give :lol:. I don’t like the format at all.

RBs are much more valuable than WRs because their TDs are a lot more easy to project/predict. Hopkins can have 10 catches 150 yds 0 TDs and be outscored by someone like Legarrette Blount who scores 2 goal line TDs on 40 yards rushing.

Wait a sec. This is the scoring settings. Is it actually .5 PPR or am I reading it wrong?

upload_2018-8-29_12-7-16.png

Yeah that’s half PPR. I’d approach it more like a PPR league than standard. You can grab consensus half PPR ranks and ADP on Fantasypros.com

Back
Top Bottom