**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Should I trade CMC for Odell if I can convince Odell owner?

Odell owner offering Odell for Melvin Gordon but I don't wanna do that

For context, Odell owner sorta went zero-RB in draft and his main RBs are Mixon and Royce Freeman.

My current roster:

RB: Melvin Gordon
RB: McCaffrey
WR: Amari Cooper
WR: Emmanuel Sanders
WR: Josh Gordon
TE: ASJ
Flex: Alex Collins
Flex: Jamaal Williams
Flex: Robby Anderson

Bench:
Garcon
Edelman
Dede Westbrook
Paul Richardson
Tarik Cohen
Rashaad Penny
Gio Bernard

don't think Bell is sitting out any games

it costs him money to do that anyways

hes gotta play for his next contract

Should I trade CMC for Odell if I can convince Odell owner?

Odell owner offering Odell for Melvin Gordon but I don't wanna do that

For context, Odell owner sorta went zero-RB in draft and his main RBs are Mixon and Royce Freeman.

My current roster:

RB: Melvin Gordon
RB: McCaffrey
WR: Amari Cooper
WR: Emmanuel Sanders
WR: Josh Gordon
TE: ASJ
Flex: Alex Collins
Flex: Jamaal Williams
Flex: Robby Anderson

Bench:
Garcon
Edelman
Dede Westbrook
Paul Richardson
Tarik Cohen
Rashaad Penny
Gio Bernard

Do it no brainer, Odell about to have a come back season

Jesus

One of the reasons I’m holding on to starting Texans D/ST against the Patriots

One draft down one more to go tomorrow.

10 team Auction, .5 PPR:

CB648BAC-87A3-4165-A063-8F45F744D03F.jpeg

B59E0DDF-4E82-46C5-9651-7F0BC47BB7A4.jpeg

One draft down one more to go tomorrow.

10 team Auction, .5 PPR:

CB648BAC-87A3-4165-A063-8F45F744D03F.jpeg

B59E0DDF-4E82-46C5-9651-7F0BC47BB7A4.jpeg

Team is stacked as hell. How the hell you get Chris Thompson with like your last pick?

And I definitely wouldn’t have drafted both Sanders and Demaryius.

Team is stacked as hell. How the hell you get Chris Thompson with like your last pick?

And I definitely wouldn’t have drafted both Sanders and Demaryius.

Everybody is sleeping on Thompson and most of the reports are down on him.

I didn’t want Thomas but pickings got slim because I waited too long on a second WR after getting in a bidding war for Adams.

I’m trying to trade Thomas for another RB. Hopefully he has a good first week and I can unload him.

If Josh Gordon can put up 7-8 games of elite production I’m winning that league.

Gates got signed today by Chargers huh?....

I thought I got lucky by getting Virgil Green on my last draft pick.... welp

Only difference between this year and last is the Steelers cant franchise tag him any more if they don't work out a long term deal.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that he sits out for a few games. I dont think he will sit out half the season, but it is still concerning that we are a week away from the season anand he hasnt reported.

All I’m saying is Bell did the same thing last year and he did fine. I wouldn’t be concerned

Everybody is sleeping on Thompson and most of the reports are down on him.

I didn’t want Thomas but pickings got slim because I waited too long on a second WR after getting in a bidding war for Adams.

I’m trying to trade Thomas for another RB. Hopefully he has a good first week and I can unload him.

If Josh Gordon can put up 7-8 games of elite production I’m winning that league.

People are idiots if they’re down on Chris Thompson. He’s literally the only RB on that team that can be in there on passing downs. And they’re going to be passing a lot with a checkdown master at QB.

I have a draft tonight for this league I agreed to be in the other day with a bunch of dudes who I think are pretty clueless about fantasy football. But this idiot that decided to be commissioner made it a two QB league and put an individual defensive player as well.

Voting on it now to try to get that **** changed.

I have a draft tonight for this league I agreed to be in the other day with a bunch of dudes who I think are pretty clueless about fantasy football. But this idiot that decided to be commissioner made it a two QB league and put an individual defensive player as well.

That actually sounds fun

Just finished our 12 man PPR Niketalk wrestling thread draft. I had 11th pick...

QB: Wentz
WR: Hogan & A Rob
RB: Fournette & Dalvin Cook
TE: Evan Engram
Flex: Shady McCoy
K: Gano
Def: Minnesota

Bench: Big Ben, Alshon, Duke Johnson, Golloday, Paul Richardson, Baltimore D

IDP > DST

IDP evens out the playing field on defense and makes you do your research.

The main thing is to go after elite LB's and safeties i.e. Wagner, Mosley, Kuechly, although Kuechly has fallen off lately due to injuries. I prefer high productive safeties i.e. L. Collins, Neal, R. Jones

I have the 3rd pick in the 12 man PPR league tonight.

at #3, I really want to stay away from DJ since I had him last yr and he got injured. I understand he will probably put up numbers this year, but who would be the best option at that spot if Gurley and Bell are off the board.

Saquon, Kamara, AB?

Would it be a reach to go for Kamara at #3?

Gonna have pick 10 in a 12 team....was hoping for top 5 at least :smh:....haven't done any extra research this year either :smh:... Should I go RB/WR?

got one spot left for the NT fantasy league

12 team PPR yahoo 35 buy in

draft is tuesday at 6:45 CENTRAL

I have the 3rd pick in the 12 man PPR league tonight.

at #3, I really want to stay away from DJ since I had him last yr and he got injured. I understand he will probably put up numbers this year, but who would be the best option at that spot if Gurley and Bell are off the board.

Saquon, Kamara, AB?

Would it be a reach to go for Kamara at #3?

Freak injuries can happen to anyone. Don't let that dissuade you from picking the best player in early position

I'm still picking Zeke 3rd, even in PPR

What is this suppose to mean? :smh:

9B98165E-0CB8-490B-94B5-AC47BB6523DF.jpeg

I’m not buying it. They’ve tried to make the Matt Breida thing happen before and I haven’t seen anything out of the dude that would resemble a starting RB. Morris on the other hand looked awesome in preseason and anytime he’d get the ball for the Cowboys previously.

Back
Top Bottom