**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My work league. Feelin pretty good about grabbing McCaffery and Kenyan Drake in the 3rd/4th.
Squad.JPG

Thats a solid team. I'd probably drop carr for some more bench depth, but looks good otherwise.

I have McKinnon and Leveon Bell on one of my teams :lol:

0EF.gif
Some douche in my main league too

Don’t even feel bad considering day before the draft he was talking **** about how he would’ve won the league and everyone team sucked because he lost the first round by 0.02

His team would’ve destroyed everyone had he made it past first round but that don’t mean jack so if bell don’t report :rofl:

Thats a solid team. I'd probably drop carr for some more bench depth, but looks good otherwise.
Carr was my last pick. Strictly for pride. I’ll drop him the first chance I get for better depth :lol:
How many teams? I like it a lot
12 team league. 1 pt PPR. Beyond hyped with this squad. Had my chance of Saquon or Kamara - my mind was telling me Kamara but my gut told me Saquon.

Y y’all freaking out about about Bell? It will be the same scenario as last year shows up most likely tomorrow n get around 10-12 touches on Sunday. U should have a player on your bench u can toss in the flex if not draft better simple. I have bell in one league n I’m chilling U don’t need him for one week he will be there rest of the year.
He won’t holdout into season he will be messing with his own money once free agency comes.

I dont think they practiced today. I would start getting really concerned if he isnt practicing tomorrow.

Online it looks like his crew was throwing him a going away party on sunday. Dude was probably too hungover to report yesterday. Even if he does report tomorrow, im not necessarily sure they will play him this weekend. I can't imagine he knows the new playbook yet.

I think I read that if he holds out the season, it he would miss a year of free agency and the steelers could just tag him again.

At most he is missing two games. I wouldnt be that worried about it. Pickup James Conner if he is there and he will get you comparable value for those weeks.

9ers drop unofficial depth chart.... looks like the bread man gets the first crack at it week 1...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180904-114837_Bleacher Report.jpg
    Screenshot_20180904-114837_Bleacher Report.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 16
If you don’t have any roster spots to spare, I’m staying away from the Niners RB situation until it clears out.

If I were the Niners I’d probably share the workload between Breida and Morris, and that **** drives me crazy from a Fantasy perspective.

should i pick up Connors from Steelers? Monitoring this Bell situation :nerd:

I would have to drop either Nick Chubb or Breida though.

I have no use for Morris, Brieda, or Conner but at most im looking to picking them up and trade em to guys like some of yall really freaking out about Leveon :lol:

That's why I got them.... trade bait in a 16 team league lol.... name of the game is to score the most points and keep points away from opponents haha

Should I keep Sony Michel or drop him for Morris? Stash purposes of course.

I would keep Michel. He has league winning upside.

If you don’t have any roster spots to spare, I’m staying away from the Niners RB situation until it clears out.

If I were the Niners I’d probably share the workload between Breida and Morris, and that **** drives me crazy from a Fantasy perspective.

This Matt Breida slander will not be allowed here.

got 2 drafts tonight

1 $300 league w $10 pick ups and...

1 NT discord league. We all putting up a DS supreme tee, could be any tee as long as its DS dont matter size.. no Hanes tees or customs. Should be really fun

I think Breida could be the McKinnon to Morris’s Latavius Murray. Both turned out to be really valuable each week.

Matt Breida isn't a pass catcher

He wasn't great at it last year, but he is definitely better than Morris. He may not have had incredible efficiency in that area, but he was never asked to do it in college so I think last year was a learning adjustment for him.

Most of his drops/incompletions last year came in October, but he was much, much better in November and December.

Last edited:
I would be receiving Barkley and Watson should I do this trade?

I was thinking I also want a receiver back (Emmanuel sanders) and I throw in Derek Carr so that he has a backup Qb (he has Rogers).

6A996034-FD0F-4544-9C50-2B18DF153CAD.jpeg

Here is the rest of my roster:

8144E748-202A-4500-99D6-85D9388137CB.jpeg

64744CA2-56B2-45E2-9CE2-2F5D28DD96B2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom