**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Sigh...

Good point.

I'm really not high on Julio though and want to deal him.

That’s funny, I had Odell and Julio last year as well. I wasn’t high on Julio and traded him for Melvin Gordon. Ended up winning the championship last year. I also had Keenan Allen and Alshon Jeffrey once OBJ was injured

Sigh...

Good point.

I'm really not high on Julio though and want to deal him.

If you value consistency do it. Julio scored like 25% of his points in one game last year and he didnt score all that many points in general. I cant see it getting much better with the addition of Calvin ridley.

:lol: Who are you drafting with that you came away with Julio, ODB, McCaff AND Fournette?

That’s funny, I had Odell and Julio last year as well. I wasn’t high on Julio and traded him for Melvin Gordon. Ended up winning the championship last year. I also had Keenan Allen and Alshon Jeffrey once OBJ was injured

Yeah... the only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger is that Julio has to score more than 3 times this season... right?

junglejim junglejim

Yeah... the only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger is that Julio has to score more than 3 times this season... right?

junglejim junglejim

Honestly over his the last 4 years I think he has been getting 2-8 TDs so even if you double it he is only scoring like 180 in a standard league. Not sure if you are in PPR though.

PPR I'd say no. standard yes

Honestly over his the last 4 years I think he has been getting 2-8 TDs so even if you double it he is only scoring like 180 in a standard league. Not sure if you are in PPR though.

PPR I'd say no. standard yes

Ah it's .5 PPR

Might have a deal in place with the panicking Bell owner where I give him Gronk and McCaffrey for Bell and Olsen and I already have Gurley :lol:

He wants to wait till tomorrow to see if Bell shows up for practice.

Who should I put in my flex:

Robbie Anderson vs Detroit
Robert Woods vs Oakland
Devin Funhess vs Cowboys

Back
Top Bottom