**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

thanks fam ! good luck to you as well if in any. i know you a gambler like myself

nervous on this one as conner is taken already, gonna keep an eye on the guy you mentioned since he hasnt been taken just yet

$200 is my "big" money league. The other is only $25, but we do $1 for every waiver move we do, so it adds up quick. That league is mainly for bragging rights though since it's with all the childhood homies.

McKinnon done.
Bell probably not playing this week.

Which means I'm rolling with James Conner and Jamaal Williams :smh:

$200 is my "big" money league. The other is only $25, but we do $1 for every waiver move we do, so it adds up quick. That league is mainly for bragging rights though since it's with all the childhood homies.

very nice..you aint lying with them $1 waiver moves, adds up very quick to the pot !

we used to do $300 buy ins with $5 waiver pick ups but we finally all voted after this year to up it to the $400 and stay at $5 waiver moves.. maan come christmas time someone getting BLESSED big time hope its me lol

12 team PPR league had the 11th pick. Thoughts on my team?

Capture.PNG

Shoutout to everyone who scooped up Conner

Work league I have him. My main league, our draft is tonight. What round is too early to take him?

12 team PPR league had the 11th pick. Thoughts on my team?

Capture.PNG

I'm in the same boat as you. Surprised Beckham dropped to ya, dk if I can say the same by me. But I wouldn't be mad at a pairing of him and 4nette.

Work league I have him. My main league, our draft is tonight. What round is too early to take him?

Last couple rounds is the absolute earliest I would take him. I could easy see leveon reporting this weekend, sitting out a game, then being back next week.

I would be ecstatic if he held out longer because I have conner in every league, but I just dont see him giving up millions of dollars for a situation that he wont be able to fix before season's end anyways. Apparently they can't even negotiate on his new contract until after the regular season ends so he is really just saving mileage at this point.

Also, **** everyone who told me it was a waste of time to sign him.

I'm in the same boat as you. Surprised Beckham dropped to ya, dk if I can say the same by me. But I wouldn't be mad at a pairing of him and 4nette.
yeah I usually like to go WRs early. Took Fournette over Michael Thomas in this league. I took OBJ 9th in another league lol hoping for a big year

If you guys are look for week 1 potential flex plays then Gillislee and Jordan Wilkins are probably decent pick ups. Looks like Mack probably wont play this weekend and im sure Gillislee will vulture a TD.

Who should I drop for Conner???? Or should I just stay put?

272C4732-7062-496F-9C24-7591EB66741A.png

I've never been a fan of rostering 2 QBs so id say keenum.

I picked up Connor in 1 if my leagues. I had him picked up earlier in another league but dropped him because people in here were saying relax, Bell will show up :smh:

I picked up Connor in 1 if my leagues. I had him picked up earlier in another league but dropped him because people in here were saying relax, Bell will show up :smh:

Thats because he will show up .. maybe not week 1 but he will

No one turns down millions to prove a point.

This. If by holding out it would mean that Bell has more leverage in negotiations for a long-term contract, then I could see this happening. But at this point, the Steelers and Bell can't even negotiate the long-term contract until after the season ends so there is literally no reason to sit out other than to express your displeasure of not having a long-term contract that again, cant be re-negotiated until the season ends.

Also, he HAS to report by week 10 or he loses a year of free agency, and the Steelers can tag him again. Each game he sits, he loses $900K.

My guess is he reports this weekend, collects the $900K, sits for a week, and is back week 2.

Hell show up

I mean the only reason I would even pick him up is to keep him away from the bell owner

He was drafted in my league so I don’t need to worry about spending FAAB

Picked up Conner off waivers yesterday. Dont know much about him tho. Is he an instant start if Bell doesn't play week 1?

Last edited:
Picked up Conner off waivers yesterday. Dont know much about him tho. Is he an instant start Bell doesn't play week 1?
depends

Browns got a tough run defense but unless you have a better option, go ahead but id throw out who else you had starting over him prior

Back
Top Bottom