**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Finally had our draft last night although my connection was acting up. Had to leave and re-enter the room like 4 times in an hour; threw me off my game. I'm not crazy about my team as I have been in years past, especially since I won it all last year (LIGHTS, KAMARA, ACTION!) but it's only an 8 man league. We're doing IDPs this year too so that's new.

33dky9e.jpg

8 man is cool if you have a league of good fantasy players (still not ideal). Imo 10-12 is more balanced. I did a 14 last year and actually had a real nice squad, playoffs was crazy we had like 5 teams at 7-6 trying to get 2 playoff spots :lol:

8 man is cool if you have a league of good fantasy players (still not ideal). Imo 10-12 is more balanced. I did a 14 last year and actually had a real nice squad, playoffs was crazy we had like 5 teams at 7-6 trying to get 2 playoff spots :lol:

We actually had a similar situation last year too. This is only my 3rd year with them but 6 of them are 8+ years. Very few trades and you live and die by the waiver and finding hidden gems. Ima just follow the same strategy as last year: find that one rookie that'll go unnoticed til about week 7 and keep streaming QBS, K, and DEF

Im a Leveon owner. I have Alex Collins and Jamaal Williams starting and Kenny Stills starting at Flex. Should I replace one of those players with John Connor or stay out with my starting lineup?

I’ve been offered Derrick Henry and Allen Robinson for my Leveon and John Ross. Should I accept?

Hell no. People need to relax.

One, at most he can miss 10 games. If he misses 10 then the season doesnt count towards his free agency and he will just be in the same situation next year.

Plus he is going to cost himself 900K per game that he sits out.

Just grab James Conner and ride it out.

Im a Leveon owner. I have Alex Collins and Jamaal Williams starting and Kenny Stills starting at Flex. Should I replace one of those players with John Connor or stay out with my starting lineup?

Conner will be an every week RB1 with Leveon out. If old *** deangelo williams can put up numbers in that offense, Conner will too. He should be starting over stills for sure.

Last edited:
Pretty much expecting LeVeon to not play this week. Need Lamar Miller and Royce Freeman to hold me down.

Blount is worth a flier for anyone in need. They came out and said that they really don’t have Johnson in the game plan and would like to slowly work him in. Blount will be the goal line back. If you can get 40 yards and a td out of him(at worst) you gotta be happy.

Wilkins from Indy as well.

Curtis Samuel is out this week as he just had a procedure to fix an irregular heartbeat. Should be back next week. DJ Moore and Torrey(eh) get boosts.

Dallas is terrible against pass catching running backs so I fully expect CMC to have a day

But i've been trying to see if I can get the Leveon owner to trade me in every single league since I picked up James Conner in every league. Sent a lot of garbage, mediocre players in trade offers over the last two days.

Hoping someone freaks out and takes the bait.

I’m only in two leagues this year but for the itch for a third might just join a random league on yahoo today and call
It a day

BTW...To the Bell and Conner owners, you need to keep Jaylen Samuels on your radar. Loved this guy out of college at NC State and he's basically a hybrid RB/TE/WR. Can do it all. If Bell continues to hold out or if there are injuries to either Bell or Conner, you're going to want to have him if you're in a ppr league.

Id add Connor but Browns run D is pretty good so flexing him idk

I’ve been offered Derrick Henry and Allen Robinson for my Leveon and John Ross. Should I accept?

HELL NO .. cmon now :lol:

Dalton @ IND or Rivers vs KC?

Indy D is trash .. Rivers never that good vs KC is he (yeah i know their defense is buns now)

Rivers at home.

Russ @ Den or Luck vs Cin?

Russ .. give Luck a few weeks to shake the rust

Back
Top Bottom