**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Picked up Conner off waivers yesterday. Dont know much about him tho. Is he an instant start Bell doesn't play week 1?

Yes. He should be good for about 12-15 points a week in a standard league.

Browns run defense is underrated, but their offense is trash so they should be able to run the ball quite a bit.

depends

Browns got a tough run defense but unless you have a better option, go ahead but id throw out who else you had starting over him prior

I currently have Gurley and Drake as my 2 RB's. Originally I was gonna play either Lynch or Chris Carson in the Flex, but now I'm thinking Conner will be the best choice this week.

I currently have Gurley and Drake as my 2 RB's. Originally I was gonna play either Lynch or Chris Carson in the Flex, but now I'm thinking Conner will be the best choice this week.
Yea out of those three, id go Conner :lol:

someone might say diff but thats my opinion

Just realized I took James Conner in the final round of my Best Ball draft last week :pimp:.

YUP, took him as my last pick too which is strange cause I always try to take a Gator for good luck. I had been hearing his name all week so I had to scoop him up

Since it appears Conner will be starting, I need to drop 2. 0.5 ppr. I'm kind of tempted to drop rivers and jones. Part of me says luck is going to be a big bust and keep rivers.

Screenshot_20180905-183155_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20180905-183150_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

bell just might fall to me at pick 7

edit: yup he did, first 4 picks

Bell
Fournette
Howard
Diggs

Last edited:
Gillislee RB2 in Saints depth chart for those hurting in deep leagues....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180905-182057_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180905-182057_Chrome.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 3
Since it appears Conner will be starting, I need to drop 2. 0.5 ppr. I'm kind of tempted to drop rivers and jones. Part of me says luck is going to be a big bust and keep rivers.

Id drop Jones and Luck. Might take Luck a few weeks to get back in rhythm. Rivers is always solid.

Chris Thompson at Cardinals or Emmanuel Sanders vs Seahawks? 0.5 PPR

Sanders

Pick one(0.5 ppr):
Chris Carson vs DEN
Carlos Hyde vs PIT
Corey Clement vs ATL

Carson

Guy wants Hopkins & Engram for Gronk

Screenshot_20180905-220137_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20180905-220202_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Unless he’s throwing in Kamara or something else tell him to beat it. If you wanted Gronk you woulda took him.

If anything maybe tell him to add Mixon? Gives you Mixon as your flex.

I’d drop Rivers and Jones. Rivers will be an added/dropped player weekly as usual based on matchup/byes and you can probably get him back. Luck on the other head may be taken and kept.

Just got offered my Doug Baldwin for his Amari Cooper. 1 pt ppr

Take it or leave it?

Back
Top Bottom