Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I was just going to say this .... when the hell did he start hitting the damn ball.

Granted, this Blue Jay lineup is stacked but :rofl:

Perhaps Toronto's culture allows for hitters to reinvent themselves late in their professional careers. Joey Bats did it, guys like Saunder and Justin Smoak are showing signs of doing it... Chris Colabello...nvm.

In all honesty, I actually like watching this Blue Jays lineup.

Last edited:
Dude, I was just going to say this .... when the hell did he start hitting the damn ball.

Granted, this Blue Jay lineup is stacked but :rofl:

Perhaps Toronto's culture allows for hitters to reinvent themselves late in their professional careers. Joey Bats did it, guys like Saunder and Justin Smoak are showing signs of doing it... Chris Colabello...nvm.

In all honesty, I actually like watching this Blue Jays lineup.

Barney always had decent bat dating back to when he wAs with the Cubs
Saunders has the tools, just always gets hurt
Smoak, big power and that's it

Idk what is up with Tulo though

Thank you lord Jesus for Utley.

He just made his way to the top of my list for my next Jersey pickup.

Lets get an insurance run.

Utley is a damn pro man, you hate to play vs him ... but you need a scumbag like him on the squad. lol

Last edited:
I sure am gonna miss Vins stories, weird analogies and overall tangents he gets on sometimes.

That error by Howie reallllly sucked. Who knows how it would've played out if it were 3-2 going into the late innings instead of 4-2. Dodgers losing the chance to build some ground in the West.

Our rotation really needs a lift. Call up Urias and give Lincecum a shot. 

I agree with this. Lincecum just to see Giants fans heated :lol: but I have a feeling it might turn out to be like the whole Brian Wilson situation...

Last edited:

Our rotation really needs a lift. Call up Urias and give Lincecum a shot. 
I agree with this. Lincecum just to see Giants fans heated
laugh.gif
but I have a feeling it might turn out to be like the whole Brian Wilson situation...
wilson was solid that first year, we just need lincecum to get us past the cards

Ryu is getting ready for his rehab assignment soon and McCarthy won't be far behind. My concern is more so with this lineup, it's almost the middle of May and most of the bats still seem stagnant. It's a miracle this squad isn't 3-4 games behind at this point like they'd be in other divisions.

Trayce FREEKIN THOMPSON. somewhere....im sure mychel is smiling.

:smile:

Kid needs more ABS....impressive jack against a power rightie.

Right after Vin was saying how the wind was blowing to right, Trayce cracks it to left.

Kudos to wood, too...and baez..keepin it at 2-2. Back in 1st.....

Tough oneone against noah tomorrow.....gonna be like this aaaaaallllll season.

Side note-tonight...ny first night with TWC. I feel like ive been FREED. hearing vinnys voice is heaven to my ears.....and all the days blood, sweat and tears go away for a few hrs...almost 3 yrs later....

Last edited:
vin said a crazy stat last night ... agon hitting .087 at home :x

could be why dodgers are like 6-12 at home

Maeda giving up the homers :smh:

I'm impressed with Hatcher in that spot to get out clean.

Thor is just owning us. No shame in that. However, 2 jacks and 4 ribbies,though? Funny..the pen has kept it within reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom