Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, sweet baby Jesus, for #22.

This offense is offensive. 12 runs in 7 gms...too many good hitters slumping at once. A day off tomorrow and maybe a lineup shuffle will do the trick...dare i say....4 runs?????

Dodgers acting a fool on Twitter with the running man clips to celebrate the losing streak snap LOL! Peep A Gon and Kiké...

Am I the only one that can't stand Friedman. I just wanna change the channel every time they have him on air. He looks shady as hell. Why does he get so much camera time anyways. Lol.

Sorry for the rant. Just gets under my skin.

I swear I shared so much of Puig's emotions after that homer, tossed that bat like, "finally".

damn kenta solid outing but fell behind a lot of hitters, 100 pitches in the 6th ... hanger to bautista.

offense is non existent v stroman

:wow: runs w 2 outs?!

i was just thinking how much our roster has changed since russ martin, who's left? kersh n ethier?

must trade alex wood to angels

to be fair to blanton he made a nice pitch almost in the dirt w count 1-2 , pillar just golfed the **** out of it !

liberatore has been solid since his call up he just couldnt get his man out :smh:

kenta another solid outing tho

Yeah you're right bright nikes, that was a pretty good pitch. Classify this game one under the "Silver Lining: Good Play by Puig Games" archive

We really need guys like Seager / Joc to take the next step .... it hurts that Howie / JT / Agon haven't gotten going.

A-Gon :smokin I also remain impressed at Utley's veteran savviness.

Last edited:
I'm not even going to lie. Darwin Barney is my dude, but I swear he's on the roids...

I'm not even going to lie. Darwin Barney is my dude, but I swear he's on the roids...

Dude, I was just going to say this .... when the hell did he start hitting the damn ball.

Granted, this Blue Jay lineup is stacked but :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom