Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to be more active in here...

But, LA has to lead the league in number of homers given up to opposing pitchers, right?

^^^
Man I just went to the game yesterday. I was sitting in field section 40 but RF pavilion was rocking as always despite the bummer to the Cards. I was upset at the lack of a Trayced God appearance; I love Howie but not in LF.

Last edited:
smh vin reading off the stat why the boys r such buns at home

pretty much no one in the lineup is hitting .200 at home :x

Meanwhile....my man puig is lookin very ordinary. With the exception of a few assists...hes been underwhelming and has been....makes u wonder if hell ever turn the corner........

So Trayce Thompson is a damn stud. Dude is cooking offensively. For some reason his swing and follow through remind me a lot of Kemp's approach.

so dave saying trayce could be the everydag starting LF.

need that bat, crawford needs a 60 day DL stint

so dave saying trayce could be the everydag starting LF.

need that bat, crawford needs a 60 day DL stint
whats the word with ethier? 

that game ended past 11, 

trayce though  
pimp.gif

Seager with 2 home run game Sunday, Trayce had two yesterday, and Joc with two tonight. Good Lord, the young bucks are handling business.

The kids, man...the kids....just waiting for the vets to come around.

Looks like gonzo may be headed to the DL and no svs...so that makes howie the 1B...lol. or yazmani.

man this team is just not very good, right now.

the vets have been absolute buns!!!

we have no speed, no one is hitting for avg, just sucks all around.

looks like the league is figuring out kenta, he's been fighting that control as of late, but other than Kershaw - we have no one we can depend on. don't get me started on this bum *** pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom