Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the upper management is controlling the lineups and not letting Roberts have a say

i really want to cut dave roberts some slack, but the team just looks unprepared and mentally checked out at times.

Lol....nice win today after blowing the 5-4 lead....but the gmen won, so we stay the course..TOUGH spot to win tom vs the struggling redlegs with a spent pen...even with kersh going..

I gotta say the offense is the grossest thing about the team right now. Hopefully it picks up but it's a month and a half into the season...

So are Turner and Kendrick donezo?

Are they gonna pick it up eventually?

They were a big source of the offense last season.

How are you guys holding up?

Not going to lie, didn't expect much of Turner when he first arrived, so I'm very thankful for 2014 and 2015. That being said, he was eventually going to fizzle out and this "slump" may not mean he has "fizzled" out. He's never been a full time player, and when he is he gets injured a lot.

Struggle is real with this team, let's see if they dip into that deep farm system.

This team, as is... no bueno.

Wattup bro!

The team is really in the ***** man, they got 40 year old howie kendrick playing every position out there, which is probably ******* up his offense.

J turner, said a couple weeks ago dude is not healthy, his swing looks off and looks like an old man while at the plate.

not sure how much we an depend on a win every 5 days with kersh, and our only bright star at the moment is trayce. smh.

the vets :smh:

While its nice to sweep the sliding reds who r 3-17 or whatever on the road...frisco still managed to sweep the fathers and take 2 of 3 from chi..the true test is about to come. 3 at nym/4 at chi. Degrom/syndergaard..then the sun night gm followed by a day gm at chi vs arrieta on mon(1st of 4 in chi)....ill consider it a miracle if they win 4 of the 7 and or not lose any ground.

#Dodgers LHP Alex Wood scratched from Friday night's start at #Mets. LHP Julio Urias will be recalled to make MLB debut.

Excited for urias..tough spot on the road in NY vs DrGrom. Similar spot for z.lee last yr. Hope he excels. Concern is also with Wood, who made a mechanical change and has been good ever since. Meanwhile, frisco has col (albeit in col), whom they seemingly own.
Fingers crossed.

damn!

what a spot to shine in, in NY (flushing wherever they are) to open a series wow.

this is exciting, we need some fresh young blood on this team to wake up all the aging bums :rolleyes

:smokin

Hope Wood is ok. He's been real good for us lately.

Plus Ryu 4 scoreless innings in rehab.

We back!! :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom