Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the Triple A game last night Urias was supposed to pitch against Fresno, so many Dodger fans haha. Zach Lee was decent for about 2 innings and then started to get smacked up.

Let's go Teenager!

but forreals this team sucks, i dont know what happen to dave roberts and all that energy but his team is not showing it.

runners on 1st n 2nd zero outs, howie goes for the sac bunt, joc whiffs on a ball (im almost done w joc), puig grounds out on first pitch wtf [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

oh yeah hatcher is back in a long relief role?!

whos idea is this, midaswhale let aj ellis manage

Last edited:
there is no fun in this team, the age has caught up with them.

kershaws prime being wasted away.

It's better that this team is exposed of its deficiencies early on in the season. Maybe the front office will be prompted to make some moves this summer.

these dudes really need to take a good look in the mirror and realize 40 yo scumbag utley is ******** on our whole roster.

Seager with that Oppo Taco....

..... Have the bats F I N A L L Y awaken. One can only hope. Let's see how things go in Chicago. Colon got lit up last outing with us so I'm skipping tomorrow to be any sort of test.

LMAO. Utley went Mobb Deep Shook Ones on 'em tonight.

Who is Casey Fein? 1 IP, 3 K in garbage time. Put a reliever out to pasture and let him cook.

Chase Utley is the ideal veteran player. So savvy, gritty, and solid. I thought he was done after that injury last year but I was so wrong.

everyone needs a scumbag utley.

btw when carl crawford singles and getsreplaced by alex wood to run the bases ... please crawford just retire.

I hopped up off the couch as soon as bat hit ball on the grand salami. Especially after they had just put up his grand slam stats too haha

Ryu isn't necessarily done, just not ready...or close to ready... He could be done *SMH*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom