Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, late flight to Chicago and 2pm game tomorrow. Getting the W will make that trip a little less gruesome.

glad we won and cracked familia twice this weekend, but mannnnnn having aroldis in our bullpen sure would've helped :rolleyes

I feel like I see him in a sportscenter highlight every other night stonewalling the oppostion in the 9th. smh

a million ******* heads in the front office and they cant fix the pen?

and roberts wont go to his closer for a 4 out save? come on man. 

Roberts can't win though because I've heard it both ways: 1) goes to Jansen for 4-out save and people say he doesn't trust the pen, thus guys not being confident 2) goes to pen, run(s) score and people question why not Jansen.

At the end of the day, it is what it is. Shouldn't overshadow the fact that this lineup remains anemic at times. Pen usage goes down if guys can put up more than 3 runs on a consistent basis.

IMO it was a pretty easy decision, kenley should have been in there to get that 4 out save.

alex wood vs the cubs? should be interesting

Roberts can't win though because I've heard it both ways: 1) goes to Jansen for 4-out save and people say he doesn't trust the pen, thus guys not being confident 2) goes to pen, run(s) score and people question why not Jansen.

who question if he trust the pen cause he goes to jansen for a 4 out save? the set up was prefect for a 4 out save 

^^^
I'm with you, I don't see how people question 4 out saves when you have a guy like Jansen but trust me I've heard traditional baseball fans, in person, complain haha.

Feel bad for Kersh getting the ND, but man what a month it's been.

Juliomania back on this weekend. I may have to go to that game 
smokin.gif

agon hits arrieta well

btw kaz has been lights out his last 2 starts

Last edited:
Baez about to come in.

I'm scared.

**EDIT**
I see they decided to not go with him. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
^^yes! Lol. Kaz has been pitching like a man lately! And how bout BLOLanton with 2 scoreless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom