Juliomania back on this weekend. I may have to go to that game 
smokin.gif
What day is he pitching?
Supposedly Saturday

Last edited:

Juliomania back on this weekend. I may have to go to that game :smokin
What day is he pitching?
Supposedly Saturday

Roberts in the post game interview last night said Julio was a Thursday/Friday thing.

They're looking at Maedas hand to see if he's ok. If be is. He'll take the mound Thursday, Julio Friday.

I'm actually off both days. Might have to end up buying tickets for both games.

**Just checked the calendar and they have him as an option for Friday and not Thirsday at all** I don't think they wanna give him another start on the road. It's gotta be easier for him to get into a groove at home with the whole crowd behind him.

Last edited:
Anemic...

Edit: Giants lose on a walk-off by the Braves though...

Last edited:
Julio getting the start tomorrow. Wood out at least 4 weeks 
mean.gif

I'm guessing Julio will finally get a home start next Tuesday 
nerd.gif

Against the Braves too. Kenta even said he didn't need the extra day off :smh:

Maybe they're trying to lower his stock so they have to include him in any deals :lol:

Last edited:
Matt Kemp would easily be your best outfielder right now. Crazy how much can change in a season or two.

Matt Kemp would easily be your best outfielder right now. Crazy how much can change in a season or two.

I just saw your comment about Matty. As a Kemp fan, you're crazy haha! Joc is still better, due to defensive value, and Trayce is pretty solid especially with the bat. Even though Puig is having a pedestrian season with the bat, an argument could be made that he's still better than Kemp at this point.

Last edited:

I don't think anyone misses or talks about matty anymore in L.A ... I'm pretty harsh on joc but looking at their numbers its pretty close - but jocs defense triumphs matts easily.

anyways Trayce needs to be in the lineup everyday.

looks like the kids are coming around Seager / Joc / Trayce ... now for the damn vets to wake up for their coma and get with it.

Last edited:
Intresting snipbit from a MLB.com piece after Seager had his 3 homer game last night:

"Seager left the postgame media scrum hoping roommates Thompson and Joc Pederson, who bailed out of the clubhouse quickly to beat the Fireworks Night traffic, left him some pizza."

Imagine being a roommate in that Bachelor pad haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom