Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...yea...they will have to eat every penny of that 35 mill remaining through 2017 cuz aint NOBODY makin a claim. Meanwhile, austin barnes up..

I honestly dont see the value with kendrick playing left aside from "having to" with the injuries to dre/svs/puig...i really see his true value at 2B..utley is regressing,so i see him more in that utility role going forward vs righties and spot starting. So joc/trayce here to stay...dre/svs fill in..as weve been sayin,these vets gotta start hitting(howie/turner/grandal).
Side note-montas pitching well for okc...well see him soon.

To be fair...in order to get gonzo, we had to absord craw and beckett in the "punto deal".

I had little problem at the time if it meant gettinflg gonzo.

Carl was so close to reaching 1k runs :lol: But he wont complain with getting paid for staying at home

Last edited:
About time
Still gotta pay him 35 mil
mean.gif

Dodgers paid $67 million just to get rid of kemp and Crawford
eek.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

WOW, this is great news.

I was just watching Living with Lozada last night with the wife :nerd: :nerd:

and i was just thinking damn crawford is such a bum :lol:

Reminds me of bob ueker...1 hit? Thats all we got? ONE COT DAMB HIT???
Lets get urias a home win tom..i kinda feel a QS!!

Last edited:
Blanton, you can stay. Looking great recently. Urias tonight showed flashes, hopefully they get him the W.

Unfortunately, he didnt go 5. They kept fouling off pitches and workin counts. Iiwii....meanwhile,the bats are dead asleep and butler is on cruise control. I need blanton to hold this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom