Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
I'm looking for old Greinke jerseys and modifying the last name to "THOMPSON"

Vindeezy, add Puig to that list of kids assuming his bat comes back a bit eventually. DeLeon looking good today down in OKC as well.

The trash up North lost too. Somehow only 3 games back. Close this homestand with a W before that weekend series 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
True dat...been waiting on 2013 puig for awhile. Theyve been tweaking his stance/swing...just let the wild horse play.

Yup, cant wait to see montas and deleon as well.

Matt Kemp would easily be your best outfielder right now. Crazy how much can change in a season or two.

I would definitely like to know what you are basing this on.

He would be riding the bench behind Trayce, Joc and Puig (in that order).

Unless you are going simply based on BA/HR/RBI, if you are, I am dissapoint |I

The boys actually did very well in May, if you try to nitpick every game, you'll just drive yourself nuts. Every game is important, but in a 162 game season, mistakes will be made. New manager is going to make mistakes, rather they happen in April/May/June than in September.

Looks like the offense is picking up steam. The bullpen, outside of Kenley is either horrible or good, nothing in between, :lol:

Still a lot of baseball to be played, the team is looking good. Unfortunately, not one of the top teams in the NL type good, not yet. Then again, the pitching staff outside of Kershaw has been duct tape and bubble gum due to injuries.

Damn, bad enough you were rocking a bootleg, just pony up and get a Shirsey, they're only $25

No offense...

Hopefully they dump Ethier and Scott Van Slyke, no offense to the latter but he's always injured and he hardly plays. The OF, doesn't really need him and he's not needed at 1b anymore. Time to get some peanutes or Hi-Chew for him.

^^^
Ironman, it's an image I got off Twitter from one of the Dodgers media guys. Like I shared with others, I'm planning to grab a Cool Base Dodgers Greinke jersey and having it modified haha.

It's not the nameplate, so wouldn't you see the letters/residue once you remove the individual letters?

keep trimming that dead weight SVS time should b limited

yaz or aj, keep 1, gotta shake up this team.

AJ has one thing going for him, Kershaw is his homie. Only thing keeping him on the team.

Yaz is up and down, just waiting for the Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom