Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I think it's time to sell those Jordans. **** this dude.

The interesting part to me is that Jordan hasn't changed, the times have. He's acted the exact same way for 30 years being apolitical, trying to toe the line, not offend anyone, etc. He's just always been about his money and for a long time people admired him for it.

Now that politics are so divided and racial tensions are higher people are looking to MJ to take a stand when, if you look at his track record, they really shouldn't.

Athletes are using their platform to advance causes that are important to them and using social media to take stands and Jordan wants no part of that. He just wants to run his basketball team, and re-release the same old Jordans every month, you can miss him with all the political talk.

It's funny to me that people our calling him weak and saying that they're going to sell his shoes, etc. When he's acting the exact same way he always has. Lol the dude isn't going to change and become some political activists in his 50s.

Last edited:
It's not that Jordan hasn't tried to "offend anyone" he just doesn't give a **** about black people and doesn't want to piss off white daddy.

He's made plenty comments disparaging the black community over the years and we still line his pockets with money.

It's not that Jordan hasn't tried to "offend anyone" he just doesn't give a **** about black people and doesn't want to piss off white daddy.

He's made plenty comments disparaging the black community over the years and we still line his pockets with money.
N words love their Jordans and football.

Y’all shoulda known he was on the BS once he said he makes 7k a week as a nurse. Nurses don’t even make 7k a month unless some heavy overtime is done.
upload_2018-8-4_17-55-30.jpeg

Y’all shoulda known he was on the BS once he said he makes 7k a week as a nurse. Nurses don’t even make 7k a month unless some heavy overtime is done.
Depends where you live, experience, level, certification, etc.
Cali and NY nurses can easily hit 7k a month but I've never heard of a nurse making 7k a week.
I'm hitting 4k a month, with a couple years of experience as an RN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom