Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea casuals definitely are wilding when it comes to scouting nba talent. Like you said in relation to regular people, the 12th man is ungodly talented.

Then you have the cats that are right on the cusp of securing a nba roster spot. They are usually super talented but lack either the mental aspect, always bitten by the injury bug, or honestly never got a good look for whatever reason.

This. Like no one in the world can guard Andre Emmett but he’s not an NBA player. And then I’ve seen rotation guys light him.

I try to avoid slandering pros

I think only people that have never played organized ball really mean those dudes riding the bench in the NBA are trash trash in general as opposed to comparing to the stars we're all in love with. I played some dude that used to play D2 like 5 years removed in a corporate league and he was basically pulling from half and blowing past people in his 1st gear. This is a dude that would never even be on any scouting report or invited to a workout at the NBA level.

B5C2DF3E-E85B-466C-8D34-3907C871B161.jpeg

Got a good run in this morning, a lot of guys I play with are getting ready to go back overseas for they’re seasons (my little brother in the pic who is going to play in the NBCL) .Dog days of summer coming to an end. Kay Felder was in the house, Kalin Lucas and Durrell Summers former MSU players also.

On that note, we played in a 2nd rd playoff game Thursday and Kay Felder had 38 and 8. We won by 7. I actually hit a 3 with 21 seconds to go in a tie game. This is the best summer league in MI and he can’t crack NBA minutes.

B5C2DF3E-E85B-466C-8D34-3907C871B161.jpeg

Got a good run in this morning, a lot of guys I play with are getting ready to go back overseas for they’re seasons (my little brother in the pic who is going to play in the NBCL) .Dog days of summer coming to an end. Kay Felder was in the house, Kalin Lucas and Durrell Summers former MSU players also.

On that note, we played in a 2nd rd playoff game Thursday and Kay Felder had 38 and 8. We won by 7. I actually hit a 3 with 21 seconds to go in a tie game. This is the best summer league in MI and he can’t crack NBA minutes.

How’s Kay’s catch and shoot 3 ball? I know that was a point of emphasis for him this summer

How’s Kay’s catch and shoot 3 ball? I know that was a point of emphasis for him this summer

Looks better than last season, but not really a strength yet. I think he could stick this season though. He has the physical tools, just small. Once he gets that 3 ball to drop on a consistent basis he will have a spot somewhere. If not, he can make a killing overseas for sure.

Looks better than last season, but not really a strength yet. I think he could stick this season though. He has the physical tools, just small. Once he gets that 3 ball to drop on a consistent basis he will have a spot somewhere. If not, he can make a killing overseas for sure.

I worked him out for a few days [swayinthemorningadlib] owwwwwwww [/swayinthemorningadlib] and his 3 ball was just alright. The biggest thing for guys like him is rhythm. Going from outrageous usage to fewer shots can be tough

I worked him out for a few days [swayinthemorningadlib] owwwwwwww [/swayinthemorningadlib] and his 3 ball was just alright. The biggest thing for guys like him is rhythm. Going from outrageous usage to fewer shots can be tough

100% agree. He went from having the ball 100% of the time at Oakland to being a role player who needs a specialty trait. All within 9 months. That is tough.

After our playoff game on Thursday, I had a Snow Bunny all in my face my. Mass was something serious too man and she was decent.....She was with one of my homies girls that came to watch the game. Going over board with the "great game" comments and all. Even tried to give me the good game hug at the end.

My wife was there and almost went back to her days in the hood, luckily she didn't. haha. But when we got in the car I got it good. (Like I am the one that did something SMH)

After our playoff game on Thursday, I had a Snow Bunny all in my face my. Mass was something serious too man and she was decent.....She was with one of my homies girls that came to watch the game. Going over board with the "great game" comments and all. Even tried to give me the good game hug at the end.

My wife was there and almost went back to her days in the hood, luckily she didn't. haha. But when we got in the car I got it good. (Like I am the one that did something SMH)

Survive and advance

*****, that’s cuz you were subconsciously smiling and **** without even knowing it :lol:.

Idc what stag in life or what relationship status you’re in. Every man going to feel a Lil good to get a compliment on his hoop game and that attention from an attractive chick :lol: :pimp:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom