Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F Kobe
F Bron

Tim & Steph :emoji_hugging:. GOATS of their eras.
iggy-e1434563522570.jpg

Watching all of the summer runs on YouTube, it’s amazing to see how effortlessly Russ and Harden get to their spots. Even guys like Buddy are silky.

I’ve played against a few pros and it’s easy to see why I’m posting on a message board and they get paid m’s to hoop. As an older 5’11 guard(me) you realize you never had a shot at the NBA :rofl::lol:

How in the world could I stop Ben Simmons from getting to his spots? Or keep harden from abusing me with his hips? These dudes are physically on a whole different level.

That’s why the IT’s, AI’s of the world are special because they hold their own against created players nightly

Watching all of the summer runs on YouTube, it’s amazing to see how effortlessly Russ and Harden get to their spots. Even guys like Buddy are silky.

I’ve played against a few pros and it’s easy to see why I’m posting on a message board and they get paid m’s to hoop. As an older 5’11 guard(me) you realize you never had a shot at the NBA :rofl::lol:

How in the world could I stop Ben Simmons from getting to his spots? Or keep harden from abusing me with his hips? These dudes are physically on a whole different level.

That’s why the IT’s, AI’s of the world are special because they hold their own against created players nightly

Famb just cuz AI and IT are short doesn't mean they aren't created players themselves lol

sorry im pumped lol. the old hunk of crap bradley center is all ive ever known. im gonna miss that hunk of crap.
if you guys saw what the old bucks pro shop was like you'd die. it was basically a 15 foot wide concession stand lol.

Good for y'all. Looks nice.

Famb just cuz AI and IT are short doesn't mean they aren't created players themselves lol

True. But the odds were still extremely stacked against them. Height & strength play a huge role and despite those odds, they both we’re able to dominate in a league where the average height is 6’7. That’s definitely a feat.

Lol at Duncan being the GOAT of anything besides most boring athlete ever.

i be trying to tell people man. i play with a lot of these guys often...they all aliens. all of them. even the dude that rides the bench and only gets in in blowouts is on a different planet against regular people.

we throw around the word trash a lot in here. But it should be stated..and them EMPHASIZED....trash...ONLY...in relation to their NBA peers. The other 460 guys that are god like enough to make the league. These 'trash' dudes still the best in the world by nautical miles.

IT came to Sac State and played pickup with a bunch of us because my boy told him to come through on Twitter when he was a rookie and he torched us so bad :lol: Some dude tried to check him and he clowned him the whole time we played :lol:

IT came to Sac State and played pickup with a bunch of us because my boy told him to come through on Twitter when he was a rookie and he torched us so bad :lol: Some dude tried to check him and he clowned him the whole time we played :lol:
There is nothing better than a Sac State Skeezer. :evil:

I was at my boy’s place for drinks cause it was his birthday he told me deadass he can get buckets on Paul George. My guy is 5’11 max and cant play D3. Some guys really wylin.

i be trying to tell people man. i play with a lot of these guys often...they all aliens. all of them. even the dude that rides the bench and only gets in in blowouts is on a different planet against regular people.

we throw around the word trash a lot in here. But it should be stated..and them EMPHASIZED....trash...ONLY...in relation to their NBA peers. The other 460 guys that are god like enough to make the league. These 'trash' dudes still the best in the world by nautical miles.

Yea casuals definitely are wilding when it comes to scouting nba talent. Like you said in relation to regular people, the 12th man is ungodly talented.

Then you have the cats that are right on the cusp of securing a nba roster spot. They are usually super talented but lack either the mental aspect, always bitten by the injury bug, or honestly never got a good look for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom