Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*****, that’s cuz you were subconsciously smiling and **** without even knowing it :lol:.

Idc what stag in life or what relationship status you’re in. Every man going to feel a Lil good to get a compliment on his hoop game and that attention from an attractive chick :lol: :pimp:.

I done gave out wayyyyy too many of these. Especially when it’s just me and my daughter
D97D8537-657A-4D94-B5C0-0F8AA1937874.gif

*****, that’s cuz you were subconsciously smiling and **** without even knowing it :lol:.

Idc what stag in life or what relationship status you’re in. Every man going to feel a Lil good to get a compliment on his hoop game and that attention from an attractive chick :lol: :pimp:.

Yeah, I know for sure I was smh. ***** haha.

High usage for Trash Young would be bad news for that team. Several players significantly better than him on the squad.

Trae should have all the usage he can handle on that team

Whether or not he’s a good to great pro is a different debate

I asked before but does anyone know if it's common for ast:to to greatly improve in the pros? I feel like it mostly stays the same for lead guards. This will make or break Trae imo

Linsanity. Ball should also be in Prince and Collins hands a lot. Huerter is a much better shooter than Trash too.

Oh I’m not saying he should be the sole playmaker by any means. But in terms of vision >>> everyone on that team.

Decision making though. Yeah he’s got work to do

Never going to debate his court vision. He certainly has a gift there. His decision making is poor though and he’s careless with the ball. Those things come close to almost evening each other out. That on top of his below average size/strength/athleticism as well as his average at best shooting present some glaring issues. He is going to have to rely A LOT on his craftiness and will need to become a better shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom