Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cs gonna allow Kyrie to hit FA? Are they really going to risk losing Kyrie for nothing? He's gone by the deadline if the Cs regress a bit (They shouldn't) or if he's hurt in away.

Mr. SoundCloud isn't a UFA until 2021, meaning some team is gonna have to give up the farm in order to get him.

I hate this dude dawg. On gawd.

Unbeweaveable

Screenshot_20180827-175051_Instagram.jpg

B5C2DF3E-E85B-466C-8D34-3907C871B161.jpeg

Got a good run in this morning, a lot of guys I play with are getting ready to go back overseas for they’re seasons (my little brother in the pic who is going to play in the NBCL) .Dog days of summer coming to an end. Kay Felder was in the house, Kalin Lucas and Durrell Summers former MSU players also.

On that note, we played in a 2nd rd playoff game Thursday and Kay Felder had 38 and 8. We won by 7. I actually hit a 3 with 21 seconds to go in a tie game. This is the best summer league in MI and he can’t crack NBA minutes.
Good stuff dude

I remember talking with my boys about football a while back and one of em said something about how every team should have both a short and long range field goal kicker for situational purposes. This idea gives me the same look on my face :lol:

You actually see this quite often at the college and high school levels. It's not really by design, but your most accurate kicker won't necessarily always have the strongest leg, so in certain situations you let the stronger leg attempt the FG since they'll at least have a shot at making it.

Nick Satan thought his long range kicker had enough leg to make a 57-yarder and ended up giving us one of the GOAT sports moments:

If the ladies are truly serious about earning more money, they need to start their own league.

And I'm not saying that in a disparaging way either.

Skylar Diggins went at Harrison Barnes too, right? I understand them feeling like they're underpaid, but NBA have largely been by their side on this issue, even though they don't have the best argument towards getting more bread. Don't understand why they'd start singling out specific NBA guys who got paid, all who are better ball players than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom