Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These WNBA players are out of pocket. Griner and Diggins pocket watching like son in DC. Im sure a lot more of them feel this way. Thing is the NBA isn’t their enemy. The fact that Silver and the NBA help keep the league afloat is comendable. Guarantee the league would fold if the NBA stopped sharing revenue. :smh:

Basically the NBA is paying the WNBA child support but the want spousal support also :lol:

Bruh Iverson is more to DC than John is...

Which is true. I’m not debating that.

What I’m saying is Wall gets AI type love in dc a lil bit. Not at the same level obviously, but the sentiment of how people rock with him on a social/community level is there. At least from my perspective.

I’d throw Harden in Houston as a guy that also gets that love.

I’m almost positive there’s a couple people in here who have said the exact same thing about Tyler Johnson

Yea but the point is that mediocre players can make that much in the league because their product's that much more pronounced/superior. That's not the fight the WNBA players should be picking imo

Pistol Pete was considered a very good athlete, I.m sure with modern training, nutrition not living in a lead poisoned America he would be an effective NBA player, more effective with...ya know a 3 point line.

Inner city Baltimore still lead poisoned :smh:. I grew up with a bunch of led babies. Effects crazy man. Smh. Freddie Gray was one matter fact.

**** wild.

Inner city Baltimore still lead poisoned :smh:. I grew up with a bunch of led babies. Effects crazy man. Smh. Freddie Gray was one matter fact.

**** wild.

You right, This is true.

It's amazing, for relatively little money the federal government could VASTLY improve the life out comes of the avg americans with a nation wide removing of LED and mecurey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom