Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of WAllstar :nerd: :nerd:

Facts or fiction? Wall pops from DC....and John done embraced it fully. Woe was going up with Glizzy n Trel the other day in the club. That unity :pimp:

I keep saying.....Wall is “one of us”. Like AI was.

Gil in DC is like AI in Philly

I still don't think Wall has reached the level of HOOD LOVE that Gil had

I still desire Turner covering the NBA. It has been 15 years, or so, since DIsney bought the rights to the NBA and I am still not in love with their presentation. Just stuck in my ways

True. He on his way though. He be moving swiftly through the city and showing hood luv. Peeped him comment on Aquille video the other day. Like how he still rocking with yo....plus, my man shot this clip and got the shoutout :pimp:

So weird seeing him as a grown man. Ahhhh, let's not go back down this road man

Will be here all day talking about that dude

They only started phasing out leaded gasoline in the 1970's,

imagine, Magic Johnson without the lead coursing through his veins from a childhood growing up in Detroit Michigan.

Lead, impacts, brain development, impulse control, life span, but also..height. so basically Imagine a 6'11 magic :lol:.

It's mostly because of his lack of melanin, kids nowadays would tell you Larry Bird wouldn't have dominated the game. :lol:

We're going to be explaining to our children, no actually Manu was a really good athlete.

A 23 year old barbershop boy told me Larry Bird would be Ryan Anderson recently. Aside from the fact that Ryno and Bird are NOTHING alike and Ryno has been a near 20ppg guy in this NBA and MIP....

I had to explain how KD is a modern day Bird. Or show them the elite athletes (Michael Coop, Moncreif, Pip, Nique etc) that Bird cooked....Dudes still couldn’t see it :emoji_face_palm:. The concept of generational players being good in any era gets lost on some. Same type of dudes to double back and tell me how Steph couldn’t play back then.....Then I mention Mark Price.....and the convo gets dumber :lol:.

Yea but what would he be considered?

Best Player in the Game?

Or a slightly better Iggy
Best player in the game :rofl:

He would be the 6th or 7th best wing in the league probably. Not even meant as disrespect to him, but more so to point out how many ridiculously good wings there are currently in the league.

Best player in the game :rofl:

He would be the 6th or 7th best wing in the league probably. Not even meant as disrespect to him, but more so to point out how many ridiculously good wings there are currently in the league.
U think so?

U saying Pip was no better than a current PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom