Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved that Oregon team.

2002....loved this even more :pimp:

ABC508EE-B739-44BB-8EB3-91100A4477A3.jpeg

A dude from round my way won a Natl chip....coming off the year the Ravens won....

58C3F94F-C804-45E4-BE7B-AF0D5272961F.jpeg

Then this guy from Ova West followed it up the year later :pimp:

D0576A9B-E73D-497D-98E5-C53C0499E397.jpeg

F football though. :smh:

All solid points that I agree with, just don't see how trying to make examples out of NBA players benefits that cause

What’s wrong with calling a spade a spade?

My actual original point was that why is fine and okay for a both of dudes talking hoops on a message board to point out Tyler Johnson is a mediocore playing getting paid 20 million.

But once a female from the WNBA makes the same point, then its “she needs to go put her shirt back on and she’s going too far”

It's kinda messed up but I get why she did it. People have to know exactly what they mean. Brittany Griner is Anthony Davis to the league but she gets paid as if she’s a two way contract.

If the public, specifically women think the WNBA women are being treated poorly and are actually a representation of the NBAs sexism, then the whole point of the WNBA is defeated, you should just shut the whole thing down.

But they're not being treated poorly tho, they're being treated accordingly. Public perception aside, where is the money to pay them more supposed to come from? And at that point how much is 'good' pr even worth when you're that deep in the hole just to put on airs. The whole thing should be shut down because it's not profitable if anything

My actual original point was that why is fine and okay for a both of dudes talking hoops on a message board to point out Tyler Johnson is a mediocore playing getting paid 20 million.

But once a female from the WNBA makes the same point, then its “she needs to go put her shirt back on and she’s going too far”

but Brittney griner really be out here shirtless on these streets

Mark Price is also another "sneaky" good athlete.

letting lack of melanin blind them to obvious quickness.

Reminds me of an article that was posted here of the leagues sneakiest athletes. Nothing but white guys, and near the top of the list was Josh McRoberts. Lulz.

While on the subject though, Lou Will is probably the sneakiest athlete in the league.

The great ones would be great in any era.

Always gave dudes props for averaging 20+ ppg without a 3 point line. Especially in an era with damn near 30% fewer possessions per game.

It's kinda messed up but I get why she did it. People have to know exactly what they mean. Brittany Griner is Anthony Davis to the league but she gets paid as if she’s a two way contract.

strictly hoops talk, she's the third best player on her team

dewanna Bonner been killing

They're basically peers, it's kind of uncalled for. I'd have an issue if it were a G League player vying for better treatment by comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom