Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate NBA media.

This is nothing more than an opinion but it'll make the rounds tomorrow as if it is some type of fact.

"Next up, how does Kawhi fit with Los Angeles....and which Los Angeles? Stay tuned to hear from our experts."
Re-starting the narrative to be discussed every other day on ESPN Radio in LA until next July lol.

Lol..hey bro bballkid11 bballkid11 . I peeped that when you were hot you were reading the games and making your calls. When you got cold it was like you made up your mind ahead of time and stuck with it no matter what. I didn't wanna say anything at the time in case I was wrong but maybe something that could help in the future?

Aye you not lying. I am done doing that, I was going with the thought of (this cannot happen again) going against the grain. While hot I was actually looking at numbers and trends.

I use bitcoin or the check option. Bitcoin so damn clutch.
I've never had any problems before. A lot of guys in the betting thread will also attest to 5dimes.

With the Tyler Johnson diss do yall think that a a. 12th man b. 15th man in the NBA can beat the best WNBA player 1 on 1?

I mean it’s inherently not very fair to compare the 2. Maybe boys wrestling in lower weight classes may be one of the only times you see girls competitive and possibly beating boys.

Last year an under 15 boys soccer team beat the women’s us national team in a friendly 5-2. Those are boys vs Women.

A scrub male athlete is still an athlete

The difference in physicality and athleticism between men and women is astronomical. Don’t let a bird with no logic hear that though. It’s like they take it as a diss even though it’s just simple biology

True. He on his way though. He be moving swiftly through the city and showing hood luv. Peeped him comment on Aquille video the other day. Like how he still rocking with yo....plus, my man shot this clip and got the shoutout :pimp:

Mugz out chea making moves :pimp: ...Aquille needs to find somewhere to play this winter

Tyler Johnson is grossly overpaid. She aint lyin about that. I can't believe the Heat really matched that contract knowing it would be heavily backloaded

But the Heat are in salary cap hell :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom