Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I play at the college courts, and if the guys on the varsity squad are running, they like to do that, all 1's to 11, confirm winning basket with a free throw.

These the same colleges that Zion and RJ Barrett were styling on? If so.....idk about all that bruh

Kendall is knocking them down at an expedient rate, it's like she's on a mission to bang every dude who black women find attractive.

***** got cheated on twice and you tryna paint him as the player. El oh el.

Both of these have some truth to them but best believe Ben was getting his too :lol:

I’m just glad we don’t have to deal with hearing about him dating a Kardashian/Jenner anymore

And1 is just some swaggy **** to say when you stunting on *****s. We treat it like a real foul where if you make it it counts and if not it's your ball

This. We def have continuation with and 1s. And definitely when you flossing on ******. I drop the shoulder, drive into dudes solar plexus with all this muscle, they have no choice but to wrap me up. I finish at the rim or off the glass, yell and 1 and beat my chest like Bron.

**** hurts doh lolll I play it off haha.

Both of these have some truth to them but best believe Ben was getting his too :lol:

I’m just glad we don’t have to deal with hearing about him dating a Kardashian/Jenner anymore

This is probably the Sixers best offseason move tbh.

This. We def have continuation with and 1s. And definitely when you flossing on *****s. I drop the shoulder, drive into dudes solar plexus with all this muscle, they have no choice but to wrap me up. I finish at the rim or off the glass, yell and 1 and beat my chest like Bron.

**** hurts doh lolll I play it off haha.

Bruh. I like running with dudes that play physical :lol:. I'm not gonna cry foul imma just play physical right back. Those are always the best games

Yes.

You either call BALL (foul) or call NOTHING

AND1, holds no value

For real. Been to spots where it got real ugly when people said And 1, missed the shot and wanted the foul call. And don't let it happen on day where it is game point and the gym is full.

8689C4FF-DA52-4AF0-AAC1-63256B439EC4.png

Awesome trade for Houston, Chriss is good off the bench, can just catch hella lobs all day. And Knight is a good back-up to take whatever minutes CP3 won't be on the floor.

Damn this really came out of nowhere but explains why we didn't sign Melton yet.

Really sucks to lose him as I was really high on him.

I don't like Chriss at all but he obviously has potential and can easily fulfill the backup 4/5 role which we've desperately needed this off-season. CP3 and Harden should work wonders with him.

How's Brandon Knight's health?

Who gon be Houston's stretch big now more importantly whos gonna be my stretch 4 in 2k???

Oh remembered they signed poor man Ryan Anderson in Melo...

Devin Booker made it a point to workout with Knight this summer and it was reported they were getting close

First they cut Booker's best friend Ulis

Now they trade away Knight

On Wednesday, in praising Knight's decision to practice with the Suns’ Las Vegas Summer League team, first-year coach Igor Kokoskov referred to Knight as Phoenix’s “starting point guard.”

“He wants to play right now,” Kokoskov said. “He brought us unbelievable energy and kind of positive energy for this group to understand that our starting point guard is at this camp. His presence here meant so much to these guys and myself and the staff, but also to him to get that little feel for the camp, for the game. I think it was beneficiary for both sides.”

Welp, so much for this

Kokoskov reiterated to azcentral sports Wednesday that he does not want shooting guard Devin Booker getting a lot of point guard minutes.

“Conceptually I want him to be what he is, to play to his strength, which is being one of the most powerful weapons as a shooter in the league,” Kokoskov said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom