Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about all 1's up to 7 and bro who hits the game winner has to seal it with a free throw, y'all rolling w/that?

What y’all think?
Actually saw a lot of people agreeing with dude lmfao

Whitlock is a clown who can go screw hinself. But I do think that the visibility of the show is hurt by this. Like your not gonna have kids watching this etc but then ok again it’s HBO so it’s expected

Don't remember the last time I played a pick up game where it wasn't 1's and 2's. Feel like it'd be so damn difficult to try and make things any different :lol:

What about all 1's up to 7 and bro who hits the game winner has to seal it with a free throw, y'all rolling w/that?
when I play at the college courts, and if the guys on the varsity squad are running, they like to do that, all 1's to 11, confirm winning basket with a free throw.

Screenshot_20180830-193350_Twitter.jpg

Anybody that plays with these dudes in 2K a whole *****

Nah I can’t rock with that...I need the three point line to be rewarded, but I do like the airball rule. If you airball it’s minus 2, actually minus 1 is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom