Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I can’t get down with the Jazz. Something ain’t right about them. Can’t put my finger on it, well I can. Pg play but also I can’t buy Mitchell carrying them by himself a whole year yet. They need another bigtime player beside him for me to buy in.

Spurs are making the playoffs and will be bounced in the first round. Pointless season.

Spurs are making the playoffs and will be bounced in the first round. Pointless season.

HEUHHJR.jpg

You like watching LeBron play anyway so..

NT told me green been washed tho
He's definitely lost a step, but still a serviceable three and D wing.
Also I can’t get down with the Jazz. Something ain’t right about them. Can’t put my finger on it, well I can. Pg play but also I can’t buy Mitchell carrying them by himself a whole year yet. They need another bigtime player beside him for me to buy in.
Rubio played really well towards the end of the regular season and into the playoffs.

They really are going to need Crowder to play well this year. Delicate balancing act between giving Favors his minutes and stretching the floor for everyone else.

Whoever was telling me Ricky couldn’t play p n r last summer, jazz led the league in p n r s

Their system doesn’t require an all star point guard, Snyder can make that team formidable with Rubio but also he’s not that dependent on him. He just has to be healthy

Dudes still not giving Rubio the credit he deserves :smh: Feel like he’s the perfect PG for that team. They do need another borderline all star caliber wing that can play the 3/4 though to actually make some noise.
Pretty Ricky never gonna get that respect :smh:

Whoever was telling me Ricky couldn’t play p n r last summer, jazz led the league in p n r s

Their system doesn’t require an all star point guard, Snyder can make that team formidable with Rubio but also he’s not that dependent on him. He just has to be healthy
They badly need a star wing. Would've been perfect if Hayward would have stayed.

If healthy the three guard spots should be locks.
Westbrook
Harden
Curry
Then
Lillard
Mitchell
Thompson
Paul
Derozan (He might play the 3 tho)

They badly need a star wing. Would've been perfect if Hayward would have stayed.
Yeah I was confident they didn’t lose anything with George hills departure but that was assuming Hayward would stay

Being how they performed with Mitchell it hurts even a little more knowing they could definitely compliment each other

With that said I’m still happy for Boston, I fully expect them to be a fun team and to be in the finals.. am also excited to see them match up against Toronto

I like Donovan Mitchell as much as the next man but this hype ya’ll giving him going into Year 2 seems a bit heavy. Like folks are expecting a 5-6 PPG jump? I don’t know....

I like Donovan Mitchell as much as the next man but this hype ya’ll giving him going into Year 2 seems a bit heavy. Like folks are expecting a 5-6 PPG jump? I don’t know....
The man is an undersized two guard. Unless dude has been in the gym putting in work and working on other facets of his game he’s gonna have the sophomore slump and that’s fine. Got ****** in here talking bout western conference all star. :rofl:

I hope he proves me wrong but he is a prime candidate for a sophomore slump.

Mitchell won't be sneaking up on anyone this year so the increased game planning against him will be a test every night

His skill set is so well rounded and his mentality on the surface don't make me worry about any sort of regression overall. His efficiency will probably take a hit though

It's possible to improve your game without making a huge jump in points, rebounds, or assists.

Yep. Didn't we just talk about this with regards to Tatum, I think?

I don’t disagree with you. At all. He has areas of his game that I am sure he will improve over the summer. Having said that, without those huge jumps in those statistical categories, he isn’t making the ASG as a guard in the Western Conference next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom