Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All down hill for D Will once he got Sloan fired ...n he wasn’t ready for NYC

Still remember him ballin with Dee Brown and Luther Head at Illinois tho :pimp:
Deron and Dwight Howard should've stayed being the "big fish in small ponds". I don't blame them for being lured, but some players just aren't built for the bright lights.

That was Fat boy Felton squad right ? ... yea anybody but them shoulda won, I ain’t rock with Sean May for some reason ...knew he would be outta shape n out the league in a few years

Anyways speaking on the thibs situation, when do you fire him already?

Deng wasn’t even playing on his last team. He was literally a 12th man. How is he gonna contribute to the twolves? He should be in Israel playing for Maccabi Tel Aviv at this point.

Anyways speaking on the thibs situation, when do you fire him already?

Dent wasn’t even playing on his last team. He was literally a 12th man. How is he gonna contribute to the twolves? He should be in Israel playing for Maccabi Tel Aviv at this point.
Should’ve fire him a season ago.

All 2011 Bulls jokes aside, I think Luol Deng is worth taking a flyer on. That is, if Thibbs plays him primarily at PF. He played decent at PF in Miami, but he played SF primarily in Los Angeles and it was a disaster because he couldn't shoot well enough and he's lost a step around the perimeter.

All 2011 Bulls jokes aside, I think Luol Deng is worth taking a flyer on. That is, if Thibbs plays him primarily at PF. He played decent at PF in Miami, but he played SF primarily in Los Angeles and it was a disaster because he couldn't shoot well enough and he's lost a step around the perimeter.
He didn't make any sense whatsoever for the Lakers, but he could still be somewhat decent as a backup 4 for Minnesota.

He basically got an entire season of rest, so he should be very ready for the Thibbs treatment.

Mitch and Jim gave Lu and Mozzy too many years on their contracts, but I understood why they went after both players. I didn't mind the annual salaries given to both players because the rest of the roster was practically rookie contracts and MLEs.

But alas...

Sheesh. I just got back from 711 to get a coffee and I decided to get Devil dogs since I haven’t had them in years. God damn this **** is terrible. I can’t believe people still eat snack cakes like this. Ate one of the two and threw the rest out. About to eat some fruit to cleanse my pallet. Man **** junk food honestly other than ice cream.

Mitch and Jim gave Lu and Mozzy too many years on their contracts, but I understood why they went after both players. I didn't mind the annual salaries given to both players because the rest of the roster was practically rookie contracts and MLEs.

But alas...
Should've been 1 year contracts at most. Like the KCP deal(s).

Should've been 1 year contracts at most. Like the KCP deal(s).
They probably could've traded for Corey Brewer who was a vet and expiring contract instead of signing Lu. Ironically they traded for him like eight months later. :lol:

Joe Johnson would've been perfect too, especially at the contract he got from the Jazz.

But alas...

No defending those deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom