Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go by height then T Mac has to have the best handle for anyone over 7 feet.

TMac is 6’8”, not sure what you talking ‘bout.

KG had a pretty good handle in his prime, but he never wanted to be listed as a 7-footer even though everyone said he was.

Isaiah Thomas said he'd still rank himself ahead of Steph Curry and Russell Westbrook
Since being traded from the Boston Celtics, an injury-riddled Isaiah Thomas hasn’t been the same player. He struggled in 15 games with the Cleveland Cavaliers before getting traded to the Lakers.

Yet, Isaiah Thomas would still rank himself ahead of the NBA’s best.

In an appearance on Laugh Out Loud Network’s Cold as Balls with Kevin Hart, Thomas was asked to rank his top 5 point guards in the NBA. He said he’d put himself at No. 1, followed by Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook, John Wall and Damian Lillard. He’d eventually bump Wall off his list for Kyrie Irving.

12 seed

Best year from 3 was .375. Next best was .369. Career 35% average. This guy acts like he's lee or something

Just goes to show how good these guys are.

I remember when him and D-Steve went at it...I think that was the 96/100 Gil was talking about. Stevenson hit something close to 90.

**** like this is why I laugh when NTers say they'd get buckets against dudes like Iggy or even Scalabrine :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom