Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught wind of the Butler/Wiggins/Jackson issue late last night.

Butler- He legit May be a locker room killer. Didn’t he have issues in Chicago before he was traded? Sure he’s stood a GOOD player, but star, superstar is a bit of a stretch

Wiggins- never understood the hype. Sure he’s super athletic, but is he really good at basketball is my question. Some nba players just like the lifestyle and not the actual game of basketball.

Jackson- he had a solid career, won a ring, had a few fights. He’s a proven NBA player, why even argue with a cat who’s not even sniffing the league. He has a tv show about to come out, can’t take these kind of risks at this point in the game :smh:

Remember, if you replace Love with Wiggins, the Cavs still win a ring, and better yet, they win multiple rings.

EDEA17BC-866A-4D4C-93CD-ED47E8392422.gif

That shot still doesn't look natural. Slow as f and it's too much push. What was wrong with his old shot I stlil don't understand
Release point is low but most important thing is he seems confident in his shot now. Need to see off the bounce shots and live action to see how if and how his mechanics break down. Overall I think it’s a W considering he retooled that jumper in a summer

Might have to change the avi to happy Fultz lol

Shot looks good. Don’t care how it looks as long as it goes in

I rock with sjax but he gotta knock off the “I’m a real 1.” talk, like bruh you 40 you shouldn’t still be saying that. It’s no need for it now, you made it. Be happy with that and be chill.

All we need now is someone to knock this ***** out on camera so he can finally shutup

I respect SJAX, fellow Texan, was a gritty player, but why is his opinion on anything current relevant? If he was as good as he has lead himself to believe that he was, then he would have more to show for it, instead of getting booted off of the Spurs.

I respect SJAX, fellow Texan, was a gritty player, but why is his opinion on anything current relevant? If he was as good as he has lead himself to believe that he was, then he would have more to show for it, instead of getting booted off of the Spurs.
I agree but sjax could hoop man, his nba career is really respectable. If we could roll back the time to sjax 22 I would take a 22 him over Wiggins off heart and grit alone.

a lot of these old dudes be hating in general. not sure if it is the money or whatever
am a fan of wiggins, nah, but props to him for getting a deal that he received

According to my hoover homie.

That Hollywood Reporter cover :rofl: Yea Bron def went to the Lakers for basketball reasons

saw a clip of him with channing tatum promoting the animated movie that he is part of
hollywood bron is going to taking over LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom