Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It already is a rack to sit in the damn nosebleeds.

It will definitely reach Warriors status luxury prices when we actually start winning though.

*If

98D24D62-8B43-4AAC-88AA-D909B6162C5A.jpeg

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat knows :pimp:

Your date looks very dapper sir

Reactions: HIM
best nba arenas are..?

I've been to most of them.

Amway is flame. So is Talking Stick. Pacers arena is awesome too. And Nuggets. Along with their mall.

You know who else...cavs. loved going to cav playoff games because the arena is piff. It's probably a wrap now with no Bron. Gonna look like a trap house loll

From Jan 24, Rubio averaged 16, 6 and 5 rebounds on 44% from 3, he's in a contract year turning 28 in October

Rubio had trouble adjusting to Utah's equal opportunity offense. What was the point of stashing a passing wizard with a rickety jump shot away from the ball?

"He would say to me, 'I'm used to bringing the ball up every time,'" says Joe Ingles, who played with Rubio in Spain and sits next to him on the team plane.

Snyder added more complex misdirection, and plays in which Rubio and Mitchell screened for each other.

"It really helped," Rubio says. "I was used to running the first pick-and-roll and creating for others. Now others create for me, and then I can create for others."

A shaky start turned into a marriage of high-IQ player and high-IQ system. But it worked only because Rubio accepted that he had to look for his own shot more. Every secondary attacker does. He needed that boost in confidence to arrive there.

The Jazz hoped Rubio could hit catch-and-shoot 3-pointers at an acceptable rate, and helped soften the trajectory of his shot. He drained 38 percent of those catch-and-shoot 3s, including a memorable game-winner in Toronto, and 35 percent from the corners.

More than that, he flashed a new aggression and panache -- mean crossovers, hesitation dribbles, scoop shots Utah helped Rubio refine to improve his long-suspect finishing.

"I had those things in my game, but I was just scared before," Rubio says. "I don't even know why. In my head it was always, 'Do the right thing and don't make mistakes.'"

Staples is great... when the Lakers are the home team. Feels like a high school game when the Dippers play though. AAA is kinda wack but the amount of breezys there makes it a near 10.

best nba arenas are..?
The New Orleans Pelicans stadium is dope. Affordable tickets and those daiquiris served at the stadium are dope word to @freddy fig. MSG is a classic too, but the ticket prices are way too high. I would say that basketball stadiums aren’t too much different from one another like baseball stadiums and football stadiums are. You go to one nba arena you’ve preety much been to them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom