Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with MSG. The atmosphere during the playoffs at TD was dope too

Side note: the amount of fake cheers from the Heat is borderline offensive.

Last edited:
I've been to only Sixers arena, MSG, DC arena, Barclay's. Honestly Sixers and DC arenas are both crap. MSG is a very nice experience but mostly because of the history. Barclay's is a premiere experience.

Barclays is great for pretty much everything. Seen basketball, concerts, and wrasslin there. Always been pleased with the experience.

Crazy we've made it this far. I think the Big 3 & Rico Hines runs helped us tremendously with our Basketball Jones' over the summer.

Moda Center in Portland is a great atmosphere. Too bad it's wildly expensive to go to games because it's the only thing in town.

Moda Center in Portland is a great atmosphere. Too bad it's wildly expensive to go to games because it's the only thing in town.
Hell yeah, I love the Rose Garden. Was around as a lil kid when it was first built, I haven't been back since but I feel like it's one of those arenas that doesn't have a bad seat. I used to sit in the middle sections, excellent view and the energy was wild. I was there during the Kenny Anderson, JR Rider into the Damon Stoudamire years

I remember PISSING off the white folks every game over the span of like 3 years yelling "FREE JERMAINE!!!!" with my friends. This was non stop for the entire game, especially when it was a quiet moment. We must have been annoying af because the parents that took us would never shut us up

wtf how was kat super max eligible already

don’t you have to win a mvp or be all nba for a couple years or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom